Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Finding a certain type

Liked

Finding a certain type

This is a risky first post. I hope this won't offend anyone.

I had never been to SE Asia when I landed in Phuket in October, 2011. I spent a few nights walking around Paradise Complex in Patong. On one of these nights, I spotted a few guys outside one of the bars and chatted with one of the guys. After checking his ID - he was 22 - we used one of the upstairs guest rooms. This guy caught my attention because he was boyishly cute in face and body. Not built or muscular, yet not feminine and girly. Cute youthful face with no facial hair, thin stomach, but plump where it truly matters. And he looked like a cute guy, not like a guy trying to look like a cute girl. From looking at him, I was nearly certain he was at least 18, but I still checked his ID in order protect myself. Paranoid much?

My next and most recent trip was to Pattaya in June, 2012. That trip felt like a waste. Few local pics on GR interested me. Worse, Sunee Plaza and Boyztown were relatively unpopulated and most of the people either were not my type, queens, or decent looking guys but with mustaches that turn my stomach.

Where and when should I go to find the type that I like? Was it simply a case of bad timing, traveling to Pattaya during the low season v/s going to Phuket closer to the high season? Or has the scene changed so drastically that Thailand may not be the destination of choice?

I don't mean to come off as trivializing or dehumanizing anyone that I met or saw during either trip. During both trips, I treated everyone I interacted with respectfully.

Liked

Re: Finding a certain type

Hey you can still find the type of guy you like in Sunee. Low season was not so good lots of boys went home. Their back now and anyway razors cost very little LOL. Dont give up on Pattaya.There are plenty of guys of all types for everyone from butch to bitch and everything inbetween. Fuck me i sound like T.A.T!