List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Lives of/options for gay over-18 year old Thais.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Lives of/options for gay over-18 year old Thais.

Jason, You appear to be a perfectly pleasant, rational, intelligent individual with no grudges to bear. Your posts will be much in demand on SGT.

2. 2 Users gave Like to post:

christianpfc (November 15th, 2017), francois (November 8th, 2017)

Liked

Hi KKJason. Welcome to the board. Living in KK with your partner from a small Thai village and loving the simple life means you've already got quite a lot in common with CDMatt. It will cerainly be interesting to compare the different viewpoints on what is essentially the same ifestyle.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

kkjason...not sure i agree with your statement that the country boys thrive in the quiet village....i suspect having access to the internet heightens their awareness that the world beyond the village is a lot brighter.
    They also see nice brick houses with proper roofs being built around them and want the same...and the quickest way a boy with limited prospects can make fast money is peddling his body..
    And here I have to agree with u...it really does amaze me when I find a handsome specimen behind a family mart counter working for slave wages..a 3 hour romp on my dick would be the equivalent of 3 days wages..
    Thailand still has a long way before the country side catches up and becomes truly middle class.
    Another country that Im fast becomong afan of is Brazil..and Im not talking about the mega cities like Rio and Sao Paulo..its the reginal towns of up to 2 million people....grinding poverty drives many into whoring..all colours and types available..

Liked

A 447 reminds me that in my my early days in Pattaya I was sometimes asked by dancers to take one of the guys who hadn't been offed for a long time. In one case, he was someone who, I was told, would lose his job if he didn't find a falang. To my eternal shame, I didn't. I've felt bad about it for twenty years.

6. 2 Users gave Like to post:

Brad the Impala (November 8th, 2017), francois (November 8th, 2017)

Liked

So, what happened? Am I to presume that he lost his job?

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Oliver View Post
    I've felt bad about it for twenty years.
    WHY !? Not your fault that he wasn't very good or popular at his job - if I was crap at my job for whatever reason I wouldn't get a pass, I dont see why a Thai guy should be any different and if you didn't fancy him enough to off him that's not exactly your fault either.

To feel bad about that for 20 years is to me crazy - plus it was of course probably all just bullshit anyway and if you went back there the next week you would I'm sure have found him still working away.

For all you know if it WAS true that perhaps you actually did the guy a favour, as maybe his heart wasn't in the work hence why no offs and IF so he lost his job because of that non off then maybe he went back to work elsewhere, is much more happy today because of that and is in fact thanking you for that for all you know.

Either way I'm betting that 20 years later HE still doesn't feel bad about it (or even remember it or care).

9. User who gave Like to post:

christianpfc (November 15th, 2017)

Liked

OK...I'll add something that I was too embarrassed to mention earlier; the guy was deaf and the dancers told me that this made it difficult for him to attract falangs. It was my first or second visit and and I was, at that time, too enthralled by what was on offer to think beyond my desires. And yes, Nirish, I've told myself that I may have done him a favour; for one thing, he may have been saved from hiv.
    Nevertheless, if you know your TS Eliot, you may remember the phrase "to do the right thing for the wrong reason" in Murder in the Cathedral. If I did him a favour , it's because I fancied someone else more than him.
    A 447....I don't know. This happened at Cockpit (old-timers will remember it with affection) and I don't recall returning that visit.

Liked

Deaf or not makes no difference Oliver. You didn't fancy him and that's the end of it. I offed a boy from xxxxxxxx and he only had one eye, the other was glass. I offed him because I fancied him, had I not I wouldn't. "I can do anything anyone else can do" he told me indignantly when I asked him about the difficulties of riding a motorbike with only one eye.

Liked

Oliver, don't worry about it at all. Being deaf is his "normal", so I'm sure he just shrugged it off, and kept pushing forward in life.

Fun fact: Disabled people don't like being treated like they're disabled.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

the things people worry about..and for 20 years too...oliver u should have done a latin and taken advantage of the situation...seen the silver lining as they say...negotiated a rock bottom price...remember he needed it more than u..