List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Lives of/options for gay over-18 year old Thais.

Liked

Re: Lives of/options for gay over-18 year old Thais.

[QUOTE=latin..however on one occasion I engaged what I thought was a fit lad in his 20's only to have someone clearly in his mid thirties show up. My initial reaction was to tell him that the deal was off as his face pic clearly didnt match the adverised goods.
    He turned out to be quite a cheeky fellow, lifted up his t-shirt to show a washboard stomach and said that he had a good body, si after negotiating an age discount I fucked him..[/QUOTE]

I bet the man was equally generous with his own discount for older clients.

Liked

Thanks for the update.
    Quote Originally Posted by newalaan2 View Post
    Neither liked the idea of working as Gogo boys though. So either find a 'normal' job in 7-11 or the like, or find work in the bars as waiter/cashier etc.

But I know the 'management' through friends of bf from home villages/town of which there are 'levels' best described as many chiefs and few Indians...
    That once again confirms my observations, everyone wants a piece of the cake, but nobody wants to get on the stage in underwear, hence there is an excessive number of staff in gogo bars.

3. User who gave Like to post:

arsenal (November 6th, 2017)

Liked

i believe that this is the most interesting series of posts I've ever read on the forum. Thanks to everyone.

5. User who gave Like to post:

joe552 (November 6th, 2017)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

christian...thats why I refuse to tip those damn mamasans and waitstaff in gogo bars...only one that gets tips are the gogos.
    Dinagam...funny!?

7. User who gave Like to post:

christianpfc (November 15th, 2017)

Liked

I've never quite worked out why go go bars have so many non go go boy staff. Inefficient.

9. User who gave Like to post:

christianpfc (November 15th, 2017)

Liked

Someone has to wipe up the jizz

11. User who gave Like to post:

francois (November 6th, 2017)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

arsetroll...u do realise that just about all the staff are offable??? dont u??
    scotty...u been watching too many cum shows...and they are probably there to mop up the drool from all the geriatrics

13. User who gave Like to post:

joe552 (November 7th, 2017)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

..anyway...as usual we have done a huge detour and gone totally off road where this topic is concerned. In reality the main reason that the vast majority of these guys enter prostitution is because of the money...the easy money...most are as lazy as can be and are happy to sell their bodies and self respect as it pays more than a 7-11 employee and heavens forbid sure as hell a lot easier than working on a construction site.
    Question to be asked is why do they find themselves in this situation...why the lack of schooling, opportunities, why is their best asset their bodies??
    And before we wonder..its not unique to Thailand..world is awash with guys attracted to whoring by the lack of opportunities elsewhere...

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Maybe I've not been asking all the right questions but one difference I've just realised between Thailand and a place like Brazil is that lots of MB in Brazil are part time, usually available after hours or on weekends, most tend to have low paid regular jobs that serve as their baseline income....the MB jig is usually a sweetener.

Liked

Jeez, here I am agreeing with latintop again (don't worry, lads, I have doctor's appointment scheduled) The boys I've been with over the years (nowhere near as many as latin, I suspect) all had that same attitude. Do the prostitution thing for 10 years, then when you reach 30 move on. The sensible ones (there must have been some) actually saved some money, and maybe started their own little business. But I suspect the majority pissed it up against the wall and reached their 30s with nothing to show for it. What they ended up doing, I've no idea.

I asked my oldest of the 2 friends I''ve been talking about what he did for work, and his reply was "food". Does he work in a factory, restaurant, kitchen. Has he perchance become the food critic for the Bangkok Post. These are the hard questions I intend to put to him in January.

Anyway, latin. I'm going to disagree with your next post, whatever it is, 'cos all this agreeing is making me uncomfortable.

Just a quick mention of the guy I've been talking about who's hoping to go to Morocco - when I was last there, he worked in an internet cafe. Now he teaches massage. He has ambition. I've no doubt he slept with men for money, does that make him a money boy? Not in my eyes. There's something to ponder, lads.
    Hitchhiking's more of a challenge on the road less travelled.