Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: BKK & Pattaya visit

BKK & Pattaya visit

I will be arriving in Pattaya in the coming week. Will I be risking the death by apoplexy of a certain little fat midget if I bring my white shoes and Hawaiian shirt? I am just about to do my packing.

Death by white shoes

I was going to ask if anyone gay wore that outfit (any more) but then I recalled the emotional cripples that infest Dick's Cafe's forecourt in Soi Prostitute most nights

Liked

Re: Death by white shoes

Quote Originally Posted by homintern
    I was going to ask if anyone gay wore that outfit (any more) but then I recalled the emotional cripples that infest Dick's Cafe's forecourt in Soi Prostitute most nights
    I love the way you can put yourself down.
    A great sense of humour

Please no Hawaiian shirt, I was bringin a shirt, and it was not coulered like Hawiian shirt. No succes. When I weared t-shirt, without to many colours, the guys hang around me. Fashion you know :-). okay I know that to wear cloces has something to do with the shape of the body. But better wear one coulered shirts

????

Don't forget your sandals and white socks.

Outfits

What do Kneesi und BoompsaDaisy wear?

First one to post a pic of themselves wearing white shoes gets a special prize lol........