Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Avatar

Liked

Members,

We've increased the size of Avatar you can use....you can see my nice big new one here beside my post.

If you would like one, here are some things you can do to build up to the new size limit of 150 X 150.
    I like a landscape picture best, so I resized using a landscape (rectangular) photo.

I went to;

http://www.shrinkpictures.com/

Using; Select New Maximum Image dimension
    Set at; Custom 150
    Set resized image quality Best

the "New Image Size " should not exceed 150 W or 150H.

You sometimes need to do it a few times before it reduces to the right size.

Then simply upload the photo using your User Control Panel.

The larger photo may cover your online banner partially in the mobile version.

Surfcrest

elephantspike

Re: Avatar

Just gonna interject a little note here: ALl registered logged in users also have an avatar upload in the Sawatdee Network now too. That has a separate avatar upload to use for your blog avatar that allows you to edit your image right in your dash. No need to have it resized before upload like with the forum avatars. So everyone can have a forum avatar and a blog avatar but they are controlled seperately.