Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2nd time around

Liked

2nd time around

I offed a boy from a bar in Sunnee and took him back to my hotel. He was listless and it was no fun so I after twenty minutes I said "this is not working for either of us", gave him 500 Baht and dropped him off where he wanted to go.
    A day or two later I went into the same bar. I wondered what his reaction to me would be. Initially he stayed out of sight but slowly he edged round so that we were facing each other. Our eyes met and he gave me a generous wai. I smiled and we had a drink together. I offed him again and it was wonderful.
    Anything similar happen to anyone else?

Re: 2nd time around

I never give a second chance.

Liked

Well I'm glad I did.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Fair play to you Arsenal - I've done the same before with the same outcome, who knows what was going one first time around with the guy, perhaps he was knackered, or had had a bad day over some family problem or just wasn't feeling in great shape physically from some dodgy food earlier or god knows - and yes some may say well he should still have performed his "job role" no matter what but hey he's only human like the rest of us and as you witnessed your 'good heart" in giving him another try was repaid in spades by the looks of it, good for you - what is that old saying - "To err is human but to forgive is divine" :-)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

oh dear ...have to take a seat...find myself agreeing with irish...think i need a strong drink...without a mixer..or little umbrella..

Forum's veteran
    Liked

For god sake would you ever get your hydra / that imaginary world that you use to get off in whilst sitting at home straight would ya Latin - I mean one minute you're pulling your dingle getting off portraying yourself as some hard hearted cunt who takes no shit and likes to dictates the odds no matter what and the next minute you're seemingly now getting off suggesting that actually you are some soft hearted guy who gives poor under performing Thai guys a second chance all out of the goodness of your heart sort of guy - I mean it all gets very confusing when you forget to look up your notes for us before you post you know, do try to to keep consistent dear.

Liked

OP :The reason he was listless the first time around is probably he been fucked to near death (or fucked himself near to death) not long before you offed him.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by zinzone
    OP :The reason he was listless the first time around is probably he been fucked to near death (or fucked himself near to death) not long before you offed him.

He he yes there was always that most probable reason too of course :-) I of course was being kind and that leaving out as we all know that the boys don't REALLy go with any other customers before going off with us and that in fact most of them have'n't even been off'ed that month and in fact only just arrived in Pattaya three days ago straight from their Issan farm ! :-)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

The other side of the 2nd time around is when the first time works out great and one goes back for the seconds and its a bomb.
    I am sure many factors exist, it may have been the second or even third off for the boy that day, he may have had a fight with his gf/bf,
    upset stomach, headache etal.
    I doubt I would give a second chance unless the guy was too hot to resist. Then I would kick myself for being a fool, if it was a dud the 2nd time too.

Liked

I doubt I would give a second chance unless the guy was too hot to resist. Then I would kick myself for being a fool, if it was a dud the 2nd time too.
    Been there done that. Really hot guy was a dud first time and exactly the same second time a few days later. Learned many things from that!