Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Planning to visit Thailand next month

Liked

Re: Planning to visit Thailand next month

I don't know about rented rooms but trying the tripadvisor website for a guesthouse might produce somewhere decent that is cheaper than a hotel. The kayak website is worth a look to compare flight prices and also to get prices of hotels. As it is high season I would book somewhere to sleep for the first few days at least.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Hi Naveen, welcome to the board, for people to best assist perhaps you can let us know your basic preferences - do you want a city break ( Bangkok etc ) or more of a small City / Town beach break ( Pattaya, Koh Samui, Phuket etc etc), do you prefer staying in a hotel or a B&B or a hostel or a private Villa ? Are you looking for somewhere "gay" or does that not matter to you ( one can never assume that of course but as this is a gay website I take it that's why you're asking for your info here?), Do you have a rough budget in mind i.e. are you trying to find somewhere "cheap" for maybe 800 baht a night or maybe you don't care and the cost and money is no object to you ? All of these things will allow the members here to perhaps better assist you with your query. Just out of interest can I take it from your profile name that you are from Channai then - which if Google is correct is in India ( yes sorry I had to look it up as I hadn't heard of name before)

Anyway, hope you get the info you require and enjoy your trip.

Liked

To Surfcrest******

Thanks , i was literally scratching my head , he he, thanks , iam sure from this post all should be fine........ \/

Liked

To kalabao55 *****

Best package here we could say , a trip that makes u memorable and keeps reminding u always about the trip . Kalabao , You are correct , There are lots of hotel and their websites available , i have collected lots, You could see my collection below, Iam tired of sending emails to the sites mentioned, I am not sure where do i go wrong, or the way i approach is incorrect, I just joined work after my college, Hence its tuff for me to keep dialing each and everyone. Hence i write emails. So with the money I have , I have planned this trip ~X(

http://www.centaurinn.com/

1. Tarntawan Place at 119/5-10 Surawong Road, Bang Rak, in Bangkok. tarntawan@tarntawan.com
    2. The Babylon Sauna and Guest House is located at 34 Soi Nandha, South Sathon Road, Soi 1 in Bangkok.
    3. The Sofitel Silom is situated at 188 Silom Road in Bangrak, Bangkok.
    4. http://www.bangkokhotmale.com/index.php ... ation.html

@ DIAMOND PUB AND RESTAURANT
    Silom Soi 2/1
    10500 Silom
    Bangkok Thailand

Company : Asian Plus Travel
    61/7 Muangsart Rd. Nong Hoi, Muang, Chiang Mai 50000, THAILAND
    Phone : +66 (0) 53 802169
    Fax : +66 (0) 53 802169
    Hotline : +66 (0) 8 1883 1297
    Email : service@asianplustravel.com
    Hour : Monday - Saturday 08:30-17:30 h. GMT+7

Tip :To make a phone call from anywhere inside Thailand country, first dial "zero" (0) to obtain the inter provincial access followed by area code and the number you are dialing. (eg. 08-1883-1297)

Address 279/347-350 Jomtien Hostel
    Moo 12 soi Somprasong plaza
    Jomtien Beach road, #soi 11 & soi 12 (next to)
    Nongprue Banglamung, Chonburi 20150
    Phone +6638233416
    Fax +6638233837
    Website http://www.jomtienhostel.com/

Email jh@jomtienhostel.com

Thailand
    Thailand ┬╗ Search for 'guide' (13)

Asian Plus Travel
    Chiang Mai, Thailand
    Chiang Mai and Northern Thailand Travel Agent providing personal, gay-friendly tour guides and offering unique travel experiences of Thai culture, nature, sightseeing and night tours. All with a profe

[5.0 out of 5]
    1 review(s)

Emerald Green Mens Club
    Koh Samui, Thailand
    Emerald Green Mens Club has been Samui's leading, professional, gay only massage and body treatments spa for 7 successful years still with the foundation owners/managers; offering a range of q

[4.9 out of 5]
    63 review(s)

Madam Ed
    Pattaya, Thailand
    Open 8 pm -2.30 am daily, no happy hours, showtime: 12.30 am Away from the three major gay zones, this place is run by a transvestite by the name of Madam Ed. Practically a one stop shop, there are

[? out of 5]
    not rated

Lesbian Adventures Thailand
    Bangkok, Thailand
    Lesbian Adventures is the brainchild of Wendy, a Thai tour guide, and Nancy, an American taken with the beauty of Thailand. Together they decided to find a way to share ''Amazing Thailand'' with women

[? out of 5]
    not rated

Mr. Boon Tour & Law
    Pattaya, Thailand
    Bored with sharing a package tours with pasty white tourists in Bermudas from Luton? Then, try the specially customized escapades from Mr Boon, all with the full-time assistance of a gay tour guide. H

[? out of 5]
    not rated

Hamptons Property Co., Ltd.
    Bang Rak, Thailand
    Hamptons Property is the largest gay-owned and operated real estate agency in Bangkok, Thailand. Our office is conveniently located on Saladaeng Road just steps away from the main ga

[? out of 5]
    not rated

Pattaya Gay TV
    Pattaya, Thailand
    Pattaya Gay TV is now online The latest internet guide to promote gay life in Pattaya and Thailand is now available online тАУ www.PattayaGayTV.com The channel hopes to re-create th

[? out of 5]
    not rated

Chiang Mai, Thailand
    If you are looking for a relaxing holiday to recuperate from your busy work schedule, try exploring Chiang Mai. On the contrary of what many people would think of Chiang Mai as being a dead town, it p

[? out of 5]
    not rated

Phil Travel Guide Bangkok, Thailand
    Bangkok, Thailand
    Are you seeking a private licensed gay guide in Thailand ? I'm a professional freelance tour guide who offer a customised tour following to your personal interest. Please feel free to contact me for m

[? out of 5]
    not rated

Sanctuary House
    Sathon, Thailand
    A Quiet Oasis in the Heart of Gay Bangkok: Sanctuary House provides moderately priced luxury short and long-term housing for the expatriate community. We now have two shop-house buildings featuri

[? out of 5]
    not rated

Purple Dragon Ltd.
    Bang Rak, Thailand
    Asia's gay travel pioneers. We have operations throughout Thailand, Laos, Cambodia, Vietnam, Myanmar, Singapore, Bali, China, India, Nepal and soon Sri Lanka. We offer culturally-focused "modular" all

[? out of 5]
    not rated

Goldentouchasia.com
    Huai Khwang, Thailand
    The ultimate gay travel destination guide

[? out of 5]
    not rated

Chiang Mai Gay News and Guide
    Chiang Mai, Thailand
    Gay Chaing Mai Wesbite providing all the latest news, events and gossip from the gay scene in Chaing Mai. Includes listings fro all the gay venues in Chaing Mai,

Liked

=)) =)) sometimes you might think" is this guy crazy". Iam sorry not at all, i just love the place as many say wonderful things about Thailand, Hence my hunt is getting to the depth. he he. =))

Liked

To christianpfc ****

Yup what you say is correct i think its better to come there and hunt for places to visit and dude , iam not interested in prostitution, a wonderful trip with good fun is what i look .

Yes i would like to visit a gay bar , sauna and disco in the middle of my trip. A gud drink with tap beat dance and lots of people around turns me mad and crazy. My wishes does not stop but i love to do what i think...

Liked

To Mancs *****

Thank u so much Mancs, for the website you provided me, not sure how this did not list in google search, Iam looking at it. Just want to know what does it mean 5 KM from city center , 2 KM from city center , what does this mean, Are they trying to say because its in outskirts. Website is nice.

Thank u again

Liked

Hi Nirish,

Thanks for the reply, yes i do not wish to say iam not here for fun and bla bla stufff, as i said i want to enjoy my vacation. Yup you are correct, iam from southern part of india from the city chennai. I do not mind staying a hostel, I wish to stay somewhere near the party area where its easily accessible for gay bars, sauna , disco and stuff. Do you have anything running in your mind let me know. do we get around 500 to 700 Bhatt per night , I am not sure but i love to listen to your reply the sooner.

Liked

To All my friends in this Forum, I do not wish to take this forum for weeks your suggestions are always welcome,

***** rent from 500 to 700 TB per day

***** do not mind taking a shared accommodation.

***** i request someone to suggest me a place inside the city.

**** love to visit gay pub , disco and sauna and of course will be nice if the place is gay friendly.

**** i love traveling a lots , would love to get into a group if you are interested.

***** i wish to spend my new year there.

I have said about my plans. I wish my forum friends to suggest me the earliest.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

So that it does not appear that you received no reply to your query I will simply say that I personally am not aware of a hotel offering reasonable accommodation, certainly in Bangkok, at those rates and especially during high season, but that of course doesn't mean that such places do not exist and shared accommodation may be your best bet perhaps, so I'll leave it up to others to answer you if they can / they wish. Christian you perhaps might be this gentleman's best bet here I'm guessing ?