Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Planning to visit Thailand next month

Liked

Planning to visit Thailand next month

Dear Friends, I plan to spend my vacation this year in Thailand. As my colleagues cant take off simultaneously iam planning to come alone, i need some assistance, Could some one help me with best affordable package please, I will there at 3rd week of december. Thanks in advance

Naveen

Liked

Re: Planning to visit Thailand next month

Let me be the first member to welcome you to the forum Naveen!

But donтАЩt you think the best person to advise you on the,тАЭbest affordable packageтАЭ would be a travel agent?

Now, with regard to the detail of what to do and where to go in Thailand, and which bars, saunas, massage parlours and clubs to visit, then I am sure the members here will be more than willing to provide you with valuable and worthwhile advice.
    Remember: Coughs and sneezes spread diseases

Liked

Hi Jelly,

Thanks for the reply, You are correct , I sent emails to many agents in Thailand, Sure more than 20 emails. I don't find any proper reply else their answer will be please refer to the link which follows their website. Also some people just look only for money, I know they work for money but their basic reply should be with some details and then put their quotation. I need your suggestions here, Please let me know which hotel or guest house i can book, Any reasonable place if you are aware. What all the places i could visit,Suggest me some best. I heard my friends saying i can take shared accommodation, Like for 15 days i can rent the room, All these stuff i just hear, iam sure you guys can give me a practical answer.

I know all the above details are mentioned in google, Sure u guys can help with more accurate details.

Liked

Welcome to the forum. Where do you plan to stay.

For Pattaya it is getting close to the high season. You should include location and dates to make any reply worthwhile.

Can we assume you are coming to Pattaya If not give us the exact dates for where you want to be.

What price range do you want?

Liked

This is cool , instant reply. I plan to be there in the last two weeks of december, Guys please give me a best package so i can stay till new year. Never been to thailand before, My original plan is third week of december, if the price is reasonable i can extend my holiday trip till new year, to be frank i want to celebrate there this new year,

Cheers

Liked

This message has been submitted successfully, but it will need to be approved by a moderator before it is publicly viewable. You will be notified when your post has been approved.

sent three replies and still i see the above message. this just delays thats why, any alternatives available...

Liked

Sorry, the first 5 posts for all new members are reviewed first before they appear.
    You are almost there....welcome!

Surfcrest

Liked

Welcome to the forum Navee.
    I am new here myself, but not a newbie to Thailand. Sorry, I dont understand what "the best package" means.
    Of course you will get advice here, but all advice is given in accordance with own preferences and your preferences might
    be different. There are several websites giving hints on all subjects related to a stay, be it accomodation and/or nightlife.
    Most hotels/guesthouses have own websites where prices are displayed and you will find also reviews.
    I consider them most helpfully and if I see something specific, than I try to find more detail info in the forum by searching with keywords or asking for opinions and experiences.
    Maybe not a bad idea to start this way!?
    Light travels faster than sound, that why some people appear bright - until you hear them speak.

Liked

What do you mean by "package"? Flight and hotel in one? I always booked them separately. If you want hotel recommendations, you should indicate a price range.

For sightseeing, there are tours that you best book when in Thailand. Your hotel can help you with that, or a travel agent in Thailand. A look at wikitravel or into some books might be useful for preparation.

For questions about gay bars, massage, prostitution, discos, this forum is the place to ask them.

For what it is worth: when I first came to Thailand, I hadn't traveled for 10 years, I managed to book a flight and a hotel without any assistance (I didn't know about these forums).

The boy I had the last night I was in Thailand recently had quite a good package. Is that the sort of thing he means?