Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Villa Gianni London

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Villa Gianni London

Quote Originally Posted by Blacktouch View Post
    In Villa Gianni you pay just the one price. I have never been there myself, but know people who have been.
    Hmmm £100 - for an infall massage and fuck - in London City Centre, I find that hard to believe these days, but I hope it's right ! Perhaps Blrumpte-old ?? or someone else who has been there can confirm re that "ALL included" part of the above post meaning what it suggests??

Liked: 1

Quote Originally Posted by Nirish guy View Post
    Just to clarify - the £100 - was that JUST for the massage or fun of some description included too ( I know you did say ALL included but for clarity as it IS the UK and that sounds very cheap I just wanted to be sure) - or is that for the massage etc and then there's a discussion / expectation about a further tip then between you and the guy separately then thereafter perhaps ( if he's being advertised as "independent" ???)
    As I wrote I was there end of november, I paid £ 100.-- for one full hour, and for that price sex is included. The man presenting the young men tell you who is top, bottom and versatile. I had twice a very good experience and I could fuck the young men. As I was very happy I gave a small tip but the young man was not expecting it, and I had the feeling he was even surprised. Otherwise after one hour the boy goes out of the room, you get dressed and you pay afterward the "reception".

Yes, it is not expensive for London.

One of the boy tald me that he can get more if he get a contact on sleepyboy.com, but
    - There are not allways client readily available. He is quite sure he will get a client if he comes to Villa Gianni
    - In villa Gianni he has the security. Going to the home of the client may be dangerous sometime

Liked

As I said, you pay one price - £100 per hour and everything included. And that's full sex. Not like Thailand where you still have to tip the MB after sex as well as the venue.

I know a couple men who have been there, and they confirmed this.

I believe 30 minutes is £80.

Banned
    Liked

As I said, you pay one price - £100 per hour and everything included. And that's full sex. Not like Thailand where you still have to tip the MB after sex as well as the venue. I know a couple men who have been there, and they confirmed this. I believe 30 minutes is £80.
    So after factoring in the cost of the airfare + hotel, why bother coming to Thailand?

Banned
    Liked

I notice their web site registration has expired and the site is unreachable

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by frequent View Post
    So after factoring in the cost of the airfare + hotel, why bother coming to Thailand?
    For a holiday
    To escape the English winter
    For good food
    To meet my friends
    For the cheap beer
    Because the flights only cost the equivalent of 4 1/2 fucks
    To visit the many gogo bars
    To sunbathe
    To go to the beach
    Because I hate snow and ice
    To meet the likes of.....you....?

7. User who gave Like to post:

arsenal (December 21st, 2018)

Liked

And it's probably the best place to meet hot and lovely straight Thai money boys. And who here doesn't love them?

Liked

Well Thailand is still worth it, if you factor in the weather, beach, food, MB's, actual holiday, break away from home Country etc?

But I understand where your coming from.

Liked

I notice their web site registration has expired and the site is unreachable
    Yes, just a short thing. Should be back up and running again soon?

Banned
    Liked

Well Thailand is still worth it, if you factor in the weather, beach, food, MB's, actual holiday, break away from home Country etc?
    The intangibles then?