Villa Gianni London, in Earls Court, about 5 minutes walk from Earls Court underground station, in London's West End , has hit the headlines over the years ...you can find address etc on their website, simply google .
You ring the bell, you are welcomed into a small lounge, offered a fruit juice, and then asked if you would like a look....you are taken to the end of the hallway where a door is opened, revealing a glass wall, behind which are, depending on the hour and day, between 5and 15 good looking chaps .....if there is one you like the look of, the host will tell you his name is x, he's from x, he's x number of years and he's passive for example. If one interests you, you are shown into one of the bedrooms, I believe there are 3, and you have 30 minutes to acquaint yourselves. The set time used to cost, 2 years ago 80 GBP , of which the house took 40. Longer times, or out alls can also be arranged.
I believe the quality used to be very good, but unsure at the present time. Quite an institution and previously well frequented by business leaders and politicians........all on good authority, or so I'm told