Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Qantas 747 direct flights Sydney to Phnom Penh

Liked

Re: Qantas 747 direct flights Sydney to Phnom Penh

Quote Originally Posted by timmberty
    how very cryptic !!
    Oh Timmy are you hiding up in Changmai to avoid paying 100,000 baht to Neal. Silly bet wasn't it. But when you get on the piss, it gets away from you doesn't it.

Wondered where you would end up after the the little green wanking room closed.

Quote Originally Posted by lonelywombat
    Why should I not consider something better that a Jetstar flight from Sydney?
    Oh dear oh dear more misinformation from The Lonely One. Remember that the title of this thread is "Qantas 747 direct flights Sydney to Phnom Penh". To answer Lonesomes question

Because there are no flights from Sydney to Phnom Penh on Jetstar. Jetstar flights from Sydney first go to Melbourne where theres a change of terminals - domestic to international - and a change of aircraft. Then you fly to Singapore where theres another change of aircraft and airline - Jetstar to Jetsar Asia. Then you fly to Phnom Penh.

So what's your argument oh Lone Ranger? You want to compare a one-way direct flight TO Phnom Penh (once only, not multiple flights, chartered aircraft) from Sydney with a commercial return service that goes via somewhere else in your example Melbourne then Singapore in fact no airline offers a commercial direct service from any airport in Australia to Phnom Penh its always at least one stop whether Singapore, somewhere in Vietnam, Koola Lumpur or Bangkok. Hands off the wanking device Lonely.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by BrisbaneGuy
    I said a few times all ready the asian student here in Brisbane are almost as cheap so no I done go for the boys I go for my friends who live there but they are there for the boys.

Sightseeing who cares.
    you sound like 357sussexstsydney. same lines, trying a different style

Oh yes paulg I am really am 735sussex you got me banged to rights its a fair cop why hasnt the Mods worked that out for themselves OR you could be a wanker like so many others.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by BrisbaneGuy
    Oh yes paulg I am really am 735sussex you got me banged to rights its a fair cop why hasnt the Mods worked that out for themselves OR you could be a wanker like so many others.
    That could well be, but I cannot remember where he posts these days?

I have to say I'm surprised not to have read a new breathless post from lonelywombat about the Lao Airlines crash which killed 49 people, mostly foreigners.