Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Qantas 747 direct flights Sydney to Phnom Penh

Liked

Qantas 747 direct flights Sydney to Phnom Penh

I had a phone call from Sydney about his elderly relatives leaving for Phonm Penh, yesterday 13 October He had no detail except it was to be a chartered flight and there are more to flow.

I am certainly interested in any detail. I will not be able to follow through with Qantas for a few days but happy to get any info.

Wombat : an Australian marsupial that eats,roots and leaves

Liked

Re: Qantas 747 direct flights Sydney to Phnom Penh

Quote Originally Posted by lonelywombat
    I had a phone call from Sydney about his elderly relatives leaving for Phonm Penh, yesterday 13 October He had no detail except it was to be a chartered flight and there are more to flow.

I am certainly interested in any detail. I will not be able to follow through with Qantas for a few days but happy to get any info.
    how very cryptic !!

It will be one of them pieces of total misinformation lonelywombat is famous for.

Liked

Thanks for that email with details . That looks interesting to me and I am even more interested Thanks timmberty and brisbaneguy for your typical negative input .

I will contact Captains Choice when they open later.

13th October 2013 - VH-OEB Departs on CaptainтАЩs Choice Charter.

Boeing 747-48E VH-OEB departed Sydney today as QF6034 to Phnon Penh at the start of a CaptainтАЩs Choice Charter routing as follows:

13th October - Sydney - Phnon Penh

16th October - Phnom Penh - Mandalay

19th October - Mandalay - Delhi

21st October - Delhi - Amman

24th October - Amman - Addis Ababa

27th October - Addis Ababa - Kilimanjaro

29th October - Kilimanjaro - Seychelles

31st October - Seychelles - Sydney.

Liked

well now you have all that information about the captains choice charter, how does it help your friend sydney who was flying on the 13 th ? was he staying on the plane and wondering where else it was going to ? bit like a cruise only airborne.
    thats 2 posts now and still not a work of sence made, do carry on.

Liked

Judging from your other posts today and usually, you are still pissed from last night or this morning

Yes I have contacted Captains Choices this morning. I hope to get an answer form them today hopefully

My friend' father is on that charter and it will be leaving today. I hope to get more detail when I am in Sydney next month.

Yes folks roll up roll up another totally misleading thread by lonelywombat

Captains Choice is a round the world charter run by Qantas among others its a mere snip at something north of $30K yep thats right thirty thousand dollars and oh my god it would seem that one leg of this extravaganza this time might be a flight from Australia to Phnom Penh that might be on a 747

Heres the 2013 details
    a) The 20 day Captain's Choice "Icons of Asia and Africa" tour visiting Cambodia, Burma, India, Jordan, Ethiopia, Tanzania, and the Seychelles.
    b) Twin-share accommodation.
    c) Sightseeing with an English speaking tour guide (all tours are outlined in the tour itinerary available at http://www.captainschoice.com.au/Tours/ ... rivate-jet)
    d) Three meals per day, including beer, wine and soft drinks with dinner.
    e) Taxes, and travel insurance.

Wow. Twin-share accommodation. Wow. Does that mean you'd have to share the boy you picked up in Blue Chilli with your room mate? Wow

So if you read this thread hoping that direct flights between Sydney and Phnom Penh were starting up ... in your dreams. Well done lonelywombat.

Liked

Jealousy is a curse. Why should I not consider something better that a Jetstar flight from Sydney , rooming at some local dive?

I have been considering doing the river trips in Europe or the Soviet countries. Maybe if you checked the site for other than the cost of this flight, you would have noticed there are many many trips I can consider.

Lucky for me, I don't have to worry about you being with me as a fellow passenger.

Liked

may i ask what the post above has to do with anything else you have posted in this thread ?

it reads, you have a friend called sydney who has some elderly relatives that are leaving for phonm penh.
    flying on the 13th october on a chartered flight, with 'more to flow' - which in the context of the post means nothing.

im sure it all makes sence in your head, alas in the written word it means nothing.

Jealousy is a curse. Why should I not consider something better that a Jetstar flight from Sydney , rooming at some local dive?

I have been considering doing the river trips in Europe or the Soviet countries. Maybe if you checked the site for other than the cost of this flight, you would have noticed there are many many trips I can consider.

Lucky for me, I don't have to worry about you being with me as a fellow passenger.
    LOL.