Quote Originally Posted by jay99

When in Siem Reap, I always stay at Ei8ht Rooms Guesthouse (http://www.ei8htrooms.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false as they have some of the best gay-friendly tuk tuk drivers around. Just ask for Mr. Broas, Mr. Heang, Mr. Mab and Mr. Sreoun. Ei8ht Rooms is mere 5 mins walk to Pub Street and just a few doors away from Blue Hartha Men's Sauna.
They don't charge any joiner fee and unlike the many more expensive gay-friendly hotels in Siem Reap, Ei8ht Rooms room rates is a steal at only $18 to $24 a night!

Also do note that many small after-hours bars (Tuk Tuk Bar, Karma, etc) have opened up south of Soksan Street (just one street away from Ei8ht Rooms). Many of these bars have very cute gay-friendly bartenders, waiters and open till early hours of the morning. Great little places to visit besides the usual Linga, Wine Station or Miss Wong. Drink prices are also just a fraction of the main bars in Pub Street. Give these places a try and I'm very sure you will be back for more.
I agree with your comments about ei8ht rooms concerning the great location and the great quality for the price. I do not like to depend on a tuk tuk when I go out, and always stay at ei8ht rooms for the proximity to ever thing that Siem Reap has to offer. I have hired great tuk tuk driver there to take me on tours of Angkor Wat