Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: PCN - Pattaya head-to-head with Rio Carnival

PCN - Pattaya head-to-head with Rio Carnival

More details unveiled regarding the forthcoming Pattaya Carnival 2006.

At meeting room 305 at Pattaya City Hall, Khun Wirawat, Deputy Mayor of Pattaya chaired this further preparation meeting for the forthcoming Pattaya Carnival 2006 which will take place between 24th and 26th February at the Bali Hai Port at the south end of Pattaya Beach. The event is organized by Pattaya City Hall in association with the Tourism and Sport Ministry. Further details of the event were released to the press and the carnival parade itself will include marching bands and carnival floats. Side-events will include a sand-castle competition, an OTOP exhibition and an amateur sports competition on the beach. This is expected to be a spectacular two days of entertainment and is one event not to be missed if you are here in Pattaya during the end of next month.

http://www.pattayacitynews.net/news_11_01_49_2.htm

Speaking of this event, I already spotted Pearl practicing her umbrella roll.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Siloms Avatar

Silom,

I won't be in PITY to enjoy the carnival...but I just gave you one karma point for your avatar.

Every time I look at that boys lips I get a shiver up my spine...sooooooo kissable!

It's early in the morning and I haven't had my first cup of coffee yet - what can I say.