Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: TRT Dissolved?

Quote Originally Posted by boygeenyus
    So is stupidity.
    Touche. How predictable.

I think it's gonna be quite a fight. The opposition hates him and is NEVER gonna give in. Thou shalt reap what thy sow and arrogance is one of his very bad qualities which has flown back in his face, royally. He's fresh out of the lockerroom, however. His loot, the treasure of the country, is safely tucked away tax free in British offshore sanctuaries (and who knows what else he set up during his "vacation"?) They'll never get his fortune, but TIT he could easily go to jail, seeing how fast his support can turn against him at that final moment. But he is one programmed mobile phone call away from readying the country's own jet to lift him out of the country should the possibilty of detainment ever arise - and that's is a good possibility. Overall, he has little to worry about now. Things are getting pretty bad and the worse off Thailand now becomes the more likely it is that he would declare himself a Ferdinand Marco style martial law dictator to "save" Thailand, immediately silencing his worst enemy, free speech. He dreams of power, unrestrained. No matter what happens with the "elections" his party has the money and the power to bend rules and cheat to their benefit. It is, sadly, an even longer road back to Democracy for the country now that it is ruined by his careless and selfish departure. Just wait until the end of the truce, coming soon. I just think it's great to see everything getting back to normal in Thailand. In the end, and it may be a long wait, it will be in Thailand's interest. LLTK.

Well, indeed

Quote Originally Posted by Thaiquila
    None of your business. I am sure you know more than me, just pointing out nobody, including you, really knows what is going to happen to TRT and Thaksin.
    That doesn't seem to have stopped you making highly fanciful predictions on all sorts of topics in recent threads

Re: Well, indeed

Quote Originally Posted by homintern
    Quote Originally Posted by Thaiquila
    None of your business. I am sure you know more than me, just pointing out nobody, including you, really knows what is going to happen to TRT and Thaksin.
    That doesn't seem to have stopped you making highly fanciful predictions on all sorts of topics in recent threads
    The main prediction I have made, which is a rather mainstream opinion, is that TRT will be dissolved. And without TRT, Thaksin is out of it.