Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: TRT Dissolved?

Yes, but TRT is a cult of personality party totally dependent on Thaksin, so your analogy is irrelevant in this case.

You think Thaksin is the only evil, greedy bastard in TRT? He goes, there's a long line waiting to take his place. Ho hum.

Quote Originally Posted by boygeenyus
    You think Thaksin is the only evil, greedy bastard in TRT? He goes, there's a long line waiting to take his place. Ho hum.
    The only one with the personality to do what he did. Can you even NAME another one of them? I think not.

Just one? Where to start? How about we start with Mrs. Pojamarn Shinawatra? Too easy? How about the vile Bhokin Palakul? The repugnant Pracha Maleenont? The Buriram gangster Newin Chidchob? General Thammarak? Dr. Surakiat? All repulsive, greedy creatures who could and would do what Thaksin did IN ONE SECOND given the chance. You really think these monsters and their ilk are going to disappear when/if TRT is dissolved?

Don't know, and you don't either.

It's obvious you know nothing about Thai politics, that's for sure. How long have you been here, anyway?

None of your business. I am sure you know more than me, just pointing out nobody, including you, really knows what is going to happen to TRT and Thaksin.

I do know more than you. A lot more. First intelligent thing I've ever see you write.

Quote Originally Posted by boygeenyus
    I do know more than you. A lot more. First intelligent thing I've ever see you write.
    Arrogance is unbecoming.

So is stupidity.