Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Boys and Balls

Liked

Boys and Balls

How many of you expats during the next 30 days are going to be using the line, "Do you want to come back to my apartment to watch World Cup?" Is it possible to score with the TV on?

A delicate balance-ing act

Quote Originally Posted by Doug
    Is it possible to score with the TV on?
    Only if you're wearing it.

Forum's veteran
    Liked: 1

Re: Boys and Balls

How many of you expats during the next 30 days are going to be using the line, "Do you want to come back to my apartment to watch World Cup?" Is it possible to score with the TV on?
    Not only Expats.... Those at home too

Come and watch on my new LCD HD (high definition) TV :clown:

world cup

Not every body has the amount of cash that u have Jinks,business class travel ,5 star hotels etc. What kind of taxi do u drive, a Rolls Royce or a Merc.No sweat its only a joke

passing money after games finish - very dicey - the anti gambling squad are watching lol

last world cup was fabulous in BKK...... got so many hugs and kisses from complete strangers every time england scored!

My bf was not amused at all!

I'm not sure about watching football and receiving sa-moke from a guy, especially if England score and you get over excited, you could give the guy a tonselectomy! Occassionally I leave the tv on with my current beau and I can't help but smile as he tries too give me a lip locked happy ending and watch Isan songs on tv at the same time, it sometimes gets even bettter if he gets in time with the rhythm of the music

Was it (the other) BoyGeorge who said a 'cuppa tea is better than sex'. Well what about a cuppa tea, England beating Brazil in the world cup final and your favourite num friend bouncing up and down with joy.

Quote Originally Posted by Fatman41
    Was it (the other) BoyGeorge who said a 'cuppa tea is better than sex'. Well what about a cuppa tea, England beating Brazil in the world cup final and your favourite num friend bouncing up and down with joy.
    amen!!

Meanwhile...

Rio is busy painting the town green-and-yellow.