What I love is neals ability to put lipstick on a pig.

Heres sgt 9:20 pm

Registered users: bao-bao, bigwag, Bing [Bot], dab69, Gaybutton, Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], Google Feedfetcher, latintopxxx, lo-so, PeterUK, scottish-guy, Shuee, SimpleSoul, Surfcrest, vanbrit548

95 Users active over the last 24 hours: 2lz2p, AKAHagrid, Alex303, Alexa [Bot], Bing [Bot], Blumfeld, Brad the Impala, BrisbaneGuy, Captain Swing, ChrisUK, Daeng, Dax, Diec, DonMuang, Doofus, Doug, Exabot [Bot], Gaybutton, Google Adsense [Bot], Google Feedfetcher, Google [Bot], James Barnes, JimSDCA, JuliaGrammy, M25, MSN [Bot], Magnum, Majestic-12 [Bot], Mancs, Marigar, Marsilius, Maxx, Maxxy, Narakmak, NickysGayPattaya, Nirish guy, Oliver, PeterUK, RichLB, Richsilver, RonanTheBarbarian, Shuee, SimpleSoul, Smiles, Surfcrest, TOQ, TrumplesOz, Up2U, Web Connect, Zebedee, adman5000, allieb, anonone, arsenal, bao-bao, bigwag, billyhouston, bkkguy, blazer, bobsaigon2, bucknaway, ceejay, christianpfc, colmx, dab69, daf4, e-spike, egel, firecat69, francois, frequentflier, gaymandenmark, gregvc, jjg1950, joe552, jvt22222, latintopxxx, lo-so, loke, lukylok, markie1, netrix, newalaan2, paulg, robofox, rocket, scottish-guy, seenus, sizzler, stkyricesf, sumnuek, timmberty, witchhunt, wyrleyboy, zubes
Legend: Administrators, Global moderators

Heres TBB 9:20 pm

Registered users: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot]
Legend: Administrators, Global moderators
14 Users active over the last 24 hours: 357sussexstreetsyd, Bawkwan, Bing [Bot], Designer, Gilby, Google [Bot], I.LOVE.IT, MSN [Bot], Miss Hydra Foil, Miss.Sally, MrMoon, Penelope Prude, merrywhether, timmberty

And neal spends all his day and most of the night telling us sgt is dead...haha...it must be absolutely galling for him to see sgts success...it must be eating him up inside to see sgt going from strength to strength while TBB has only neal, Uncle and Timmerty as members...oh, and kent too...all the rest are neal. It must be real stomach churning stuff for him...and I love the thought!!!

Surfcrest has managed to turn the board around while neal has managed to sink 3 boards in the space of 1 year!

Stew on that you stinking dog turd. Your a loser and your failures have been in full view of everyone. :sign5: