Quick navigation:
List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: fat cunts rules are not his rules.

Liked

fat cunts rules are not his rules.

the fat cunt who owns tbb has given me a 30 day suspension ( what do you have to do to get deleted over there ?)
    the reason for my suspension was i printed a p.m. from uncle albert where he admits to me he gave the pbb to neal, he didnt say blackmail but thats what he meant. dear sweet fat man felt i was wrong to do that so suspendid me .. boo hoo

yet there he is on another thread posting a p.m. i sent to him, has he suspendid himself ? ooooh no cause he makes the rules up as he goes along ..

whilst i admit surfcrest has some strange ways, the board is certainly in far better hands now that it was this time last year.

Liked

Re: fat cunts rules are not his rules.

Fancy being suspended from a board where neal boasts anyone can post anything...but i should know...it was my suspension/deletion that proved neal was the only bitchqueen.
    As i said he's not all that bright...couldnt see that could he!

And funny how he feels free to post other members real names, photos, email addresses, photos of their apartments, financial details etc...yet complains when someone does it to him.

Uncle Albert must be shitting himself wondering what he has told neal about himself...it will all be posted on TBB when they have their inevitible falling out...his full name, possible his photo...all of the above...is that why Uncle never criticises neal openly...because hes intimidated??

And further proof neal is sussexstreet (apart from the fact that he is banging on about the same topics as neal) is when he refers to "walking through Sydney City." Sydney City?? WTF is that? Never heard that one before. :sign5:

Liked

so bbb is supposedly hanging round at 357 sussex street sydney thats down chinatown way from memory. might call around to see if there are any other ex chubb's guy hanging round
    might go to the sunday afternoon foam party on 22

Liked

I find it very sad that Big Ole Sally is spreading hate propaganda, through 357 and allowing it to be published on his site.

In Canada you can't make the comments they've been making about Mulims, which are both contrary to our Human Rights Legislation and very much a part of the criminal code.

Hate speech laws in Canada include provisions in the Criminal Code of Canada, provisions in the Human Rights Act and in other federal legislation, and statutory provisions in each of Canada's ten provinces and three territories. The Criminal Code prohibits "hate propaganda." The Canadian Human Rights Act prohibits discrimination on various grounds, and forbids the posting of hateful or contemptuous messages on the Internet.
    I'm not sure what the law says in the United States on the subject, but I'd be willing to guess that it's illegal for the same reasons.

I doubt a Jew from New York, transplanted to Colorado has had any interaction with anyone of Muslim decent....and it's quite sad, as this sort of shit is the source of a great deal of the problems in the world. Hopefully the more radical folks in the world aren't aware of this sort of hate being published....especially those in Thailand, or he'll never be coming out of the hotel....unless they drag him out. I do hope no one tips them off.....like with this ad he has out. (oh oh).

How's the chewy steak now.......sizzler?

Surfcrest

Liked

What I love is neals ability to put lipstick on a pig.

Heres sgt 9:20 pm

Registered users: bao-bao, bigwag, Bing [Bot], dab69, Gaybutton, Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], Google Feedfetcher, latintopxxx, lo-so, PeterUK, scottish-guy, Shuee, SimpleSoul, Surfcrest, vanbrit548

95 Users active over the last 24 hours: 2lz2p, AKAHagrid, Alex303, Alexa [Bot], Bing [Bot], Blumfeld, Brad the Impala, BrisbaneGuy, Captain Swing, ChrisUK, Daeng, Dax, Diec, DonMuang, Doofus, Doug, Exabot [Bot], Gaybutton, Google Adsense [Bot], Google Feedfetcher, Google [Bot], James Barnes, JimSDCA, JuliaGrammy, M25, MSN [Bot], Magnum, Majestic-12 [Bot], Mancs, Marigar, Marsilius, Maxx, Maxxy, Narakmak, NickysGayPattaya, Nirish guy, Oliver, PeterUK, RichLB, Richsilver, RonanTheBarbarian, Shuee, SimpleSoul, Smiles, Surfcrest, TOQ, TrumplesOz, Up2U, Web Connect, Zebedee, adman5000, allieb, anonone, arsenal, bao-bao, bigwag, billyhouston, bkkguy, blazer, bobsaigon2, bucknaway, ceejay, christianpfc, colmx, dab69, daf4, e-spike, egel, firecat69, francois, frequentflier, gaymandenmark, gregvc, jjg1950, joe552, jvt22222, latintopxxx, lo-so, loke, lukylok, markie1, netrix, newalaan2, paulg, robofox, rocket, scottish-guy, seenus, sizzler, stkyricesf, sumnuek, timmberty, witchhunt, wyrleyboy, zubes
    Legend: Administrators, Global moderators

Heres TBB 9:20 pm

Registered users: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot]
    Legend: Administrators, Global moderators
    14 Users active over the last 24 hours: 357sussexstreetsyd, Bawkwan, Bing [Bot], Designer, Gilby, Google [Bot], I.LOVE.IT, MSN [Bot], Miss Hydra Foil, Miss.Sally, MrMoon, Penelope Prude, merrywhether, timmberty

And neal spends all his day and most of the night telling us sgt is dead...haha...it must be absolutely galling for him to see sgts success...it must be eating him up inside to see sgt going from strength to strength while TBB has only neal, Uncle and Timmerty as members...oh, and kent too...all the rest are neal. It must be real stomach churning stuff for him...and I love the thought!!!

Surfcrest has managed to turn the board around while neal has managed to sink 3 boards in the space of 1 year!

Stew on that you stinking dog turd. Your a loser and your failures have been in full view of everyone. :sign5:

Liked

my last comment on the fat idiot and his way of working ..
    his latest post he mentions the posting of p.m's is illegal on his board, altho pictures of people taken in public are ok.

by Miss.Sally ┬╗ Mon Sep 09, 2013 8:52 pm

all good fun

Sent: Mon Sep 09, 2013 8:48 pm
    To: Miss.Sally

well thanks for the laugh but i guess now when you tell me surfcunt is a liar and you are always telling me not to trust him, but trust you instead i will know just who to believe ..
    and no i dont care you published my picture or email account im sure you will even post this and that will prove the picture and email are mine .. .so there you go i dont care ..
    doesnt that wind you up a little bit ??
    tell you what next time im in thailand i shall make a point of finding out where you live.
    i look forward to posting that for all to see
    cause its only fair .. and i know you like being fair

so there is a p.m from me to him, which was published without my consent.
    he has also posted a picture of me which i took of myself indoor and not in public.

what-a-guy