Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I'm going to do it this time!

Liked

I'm going to do it this time!

Every time I have been to Pattaya, I have said I was going to get a massage in Boyztown. Every time I have gone to boyztown for the purpose of getting a massage from the guys outside the Ambiance hotel, the guys come on a little too strong and scare me off. I can't help it, I am shy in certain situations and it's something that I am not going to get over on a moments notice. It's been that way all my life.

This time, I plan to march right up to them, pick the most handsome and masculine guy in the group and get my oil massage! I know I have said that 5 or 6 times before but this time it will be different!

As soon as I check into my condo in Pattaya, I am going to march down to the beach and find a beach chair and flirt with the vendors. Then I am going to pick myself up, get a massage on the sand. Maybe I will finish the massage in my room, maybe I won't, but I know it will not have me stray from my plan! When I am done on the beach, I will go back to my room, change my clothes and walk through Jomtien Plaza.. or is it a complex? Well after I finish flirting with the guys there, I will jump onto a baht bus and make my way to boyztown!

Once I get to boyztown I will walk up to Mikes Shopping center and see whats new. After I have done some shopping I will take my things and head to Boyztown. Once I see the massage guys in their sexy shorts, showing strong golden legs that look like they were sculpted by Michael Angelo, leading up to an ass that look as if it were made by Timeex. I will walk right past them while building up my courage.

I imagine I will walk around and do a little more shopping before I stop to have a drink while resting my shopping bags at my feet.

Okay... It's time. I am going to get my massage!

It's starting to get dark... If I get a 1 1/2 hour massage I won't have enough time to take my bags back to the condo, shower and change and get back to the bars in time for the shows. Maybe I will get the massage tomorrow......

Well.... That is how it has been in the past. This time it will be different! :sign5:

These are the good'ol days

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: I'm going to do it this time!

wow!!!..I never realised you were so insecure...apologies if that sounds too personal....but it almost seems like you gotta grow balls...or at least let them descend!! The "boys"are there for you...to serve you...to please you...to be enjoyed....!!!! Thats what they are there for...thats why they do up their hair....shave their arses....some even come pre-lubed!!!!!
    I walk in super confident...often already excited at full mast....mentally I'm the boss.....I take my time making a selection...and the massage has gotta end up in anal.....I always check before hand!!! The massage is simply foreplay......honetly buckyboy...i would be devastated at the waste of a trip if I behaved like you.
    Again apologies for my strong viewpoint...but snap out of it!!

Liked

In the rainy season there are fewer customers so we are most welcome at any shop in Thailand.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

I gotta agree with Latin ( that's twice this month I really have to keep an eye on that ! ) but he's right, Pattaya is no place to be a shrinking violet, remember the boys have seen it all and done it all before - and MORE - and not matter what you want ( even riding them like farm yard animals it seems! lol) is on the menu, you are the boss and whilst on their backs they are "at work" so apart from generally dressing that up to be a nice guy, sexually as you're only there for a short time ( perhaps quite literally) why would you want to be coy after travelling such a distance to have the very sort of fun you seek - bugger that, get up and on with it and have fun, tomorrow is promised to no one and that fuck just might be your last as you could walk out the door of the massage place and get runover by a baht bus ! Carpe diem and don't spare the horses ( Latin ! :-)

And like Latin I have to say I was somewhat surprised to even read your post about being shy in the first place, that never came across before from your posts - time to toughen up mister, getting the maximum fun in the minimum time is a dirty job but someones gotta do it so it's about time you were at it ! :-)

Liked

I can't help it. Too much attention all at once pts me in flight mode and I have to get the hell out of there. And the massage guys never fail to come on stron to anyone that is headed their way.

I've always tried to be just a face in the crowd so when I'm singled out it weirdos me out. Haha

So y'all have done everything y'all have ever wanted to do?

Liked

Bucky.

If you are serious about being so shy as the center of attention, I have a suggestion. Sit down at the Ambiance terrace at a table close to the massage / gym area and order a drink. This will give you some time and proximity to the guys without being overwhelmed by their attention.

You can then make eye contact with the guy that suits your fancy and take things from there.

Liked

One more thing to add guys, the guy offering massage are still people and I can't look at them any other way and too much attention from people makes me uncomfortable. That's me and I ain't changing. :-)

Liked

Maybe we should lock you inside the massage room with 4 boys and you are not allowed to get out of there until happy ending .

That will teach you .

Forum's veteran
    Liked

buckyboy, I cant believe you would ask me "So y'all have done everything y'all have ever wanted to do?" !!! I've pushed the proverbial envelope as far as I possibly could and then a bit more....even surprise myself what I get away with...as I said...i would be absolutely devastated if i spent a trip in Thailand and had to behave myself the way you do!! I'm like an unsupervised kid with a bag full of money in a candy store...I hit the ground running when I land in BKK...my suggestion...be bold...ask for what you want when you want it.....whats the worst that can happen?? they say no! so what? move on, theres dozens of choices.

Liked

Personally i find the massage guys outside Scandic at the top of Boyztown to be a bit intimidating....
    They are mostly all straight guys and well past their prime and most have been at the game for years...
    I would think for first timers to Boyztown they could also be quite intimidating :old: :old:
    Buffalo me die! Send Money!