List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Best Sex Shows in Bangkok these days?

Liked

Re: Best Sex Shows in Bangkok these days?

Oh my God! IтАЩm really sorry Scottish-guy, I honestly canтАЩt remember now. I booked my room at reception in person sometime in December 2012. I have a very vague memory of the receptionist putting various combinations of charges before me. No, I canтАЩt remember if I booked a single or double occupancy. But I have no more than a feeling that I was a little bit annoyed about being charged extra if I wanted a guest join me, but itтАЩs no more than a feeling.

As it turned out I didnтАЩt pay any joinersтАЩ fees because I visited two massage parlours and, as I said earlier, used the in-house facilities at Super тАШAтАЩ Bar.

I appreciate that members dislike wrong, incomplete or misleading information. Had I been asked the question back in December 2012/January 2013 IтАЩm sure I could have given a more accurate and helpful answer. Think IтАЩve just made a case for keeping a notebook like ChristianPFC! :-)

I therefore recommend anyone considering using the Montien Hotel to check for themselves. Perhaps despardo might be able to answer the question next month.

I have however promised to take a female friend back to the Montien Hotel for a slice of their truly scrumptious blueberry cheesecake which I do recommend. But, if I find myself in the position of needing a hotel in Bangkok again, IтАЩd rather choose the Tarntawan Place Hotel on the other side of Surawong Road.
    Remember: Coughs and sneezes spread diseases

Liked

I recently stayed at the Tarntawan Place , based on posts from this forum....mostly NI ...if I recall correctly . And have no regrets ,in fact NI had it down pat... where the guy at the elevator keeps track of your "friends" in his ledger. Also I had free wifi in my room ,which is important to me,and my friend was very comfortable coming and going, to the extent he had free rein to the room even when I was not with him.
    I think it was around 2000thb a night for the room,which was ookkk, nothing too fancy, had a safe for my iPad and passport etc. but there was a slight smell in the room and the carpet had seen better days.But really it was about location location location, and GAY FRIENDLY! It affects me if my bf is in anyway treated badly or made to feel unwelcome or uncomfortable . He had the reception staff and waiters eating out of his hand after the second day!

PS : BF/ friend...whatever.

Forgot to mention the breakfast menu was pretty good 300thb, I had to pay daily ( to my room account) as it was not included in the room charge. Oh hang on this is a sex show thread! Went to hotmale for that, walked out after 15 mins. But in fairness when you are with a " friend" the show was blas├й,it would have been riveting had I been in need of stimulation. Just went out of curiosity . Really !

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by latintopxxx
    ...golf show...
    Do the boys shoot golf balls out of their arse like the girls supposedly shoot ping pong balls out of whatever it is girls have? Or the boys encounter birdies on the 18th hole? It all sounds great fun.
    "If you think you understood what I said you weren't listening" - Alan Greenspan

Forum's veteran
    Liked

...no my dear...nothing that exotic...they play golf...or should i say mini golf on stage...with their erections serving as the club....use one of those executive toy golf toys ...long strip of green carpet attached to the hole....like office golf...

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Glad to be of service zebedee :-) And now that you've stayed there once ( and they will remember you) next time be sure to ask them for their "friends rate" which will your cost a little bit more or if you've the time check out Agoda as a lot if the time they have a 15% discount on all rooms plus free breakfast ( for two) and free cancellation etc which actually still works out about the same price as the friends rate which is great value - just remember the Agoda advertised price is always plus 10% service charge and 7% tax ( or the other way round perhaps, I can't remember, anyway it's always roughly 17% on top for there.)

Glad you enjoyed the atmosphere, I definitely think that's why so many gay guys still use it - oh and my advice is to go up to the next room size ( surawong deluxe) as for the small increase in price (400 baht or so) you get a bigger and better room and some stuff like welcome drinks and fresh fruit etc each day to your room etc - oh and a much bigger bed :-)

And Latin the Thai boy I watched playing that game during the big cock fucking show must have been GREAT at golf as he got a hole in one every time he straddled the guy in front of him on stage !! Lol