Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Gay friendly hotels in BKK

Liked

Re: Gay friendly hotels in BKK

check in in the "bbb in" hotel....short walk o the gay compex with many gogo bar┬┤s

Liked

NIrish Guy - now that you've admitted to having an imaginary Thai bf, should we now question other things you've posted on the board? :occasion9:
    Hitchhiking's more of a challenge on the road less travelled.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Ha ha no I'm happy to be able to confirm that whatever I write is 100% accurate - warts and all - and unlike some people who will remain nameless ( speaking of which where is BEACHY lately ?!!:-) I think there's a big difference from stating in advance that you've created a made up live in Boyfriend solely for the purpose of seeing what a hotel's response might be to your checking in together from someone actually suggesting and stating as fact that thats the case in the hope that people believe them and them then going on to suggest and allow and expect other people to believe that's how they ACTUALLY live.

Hell anyway did you not hear, I had to send my imaginary BF home again anyway as I was totally exhausted from all the imaginary sex we weren't having ! So, that's that realtionship out the window now it seems - and anyway I always had a sneaking suspicion about him that he was just with me for the money and he never really loved me anyway, so he's disappearance is ABSOLUTLEY no loss to me - in fact when I look across the breakfast table now in the mornings it's almost like he was never there already ! :-)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Thai Dyed
    I stay at the Atlanta. Lots of old-world charm.
    http://www.theatlantahotelbangkok.com/

[attachment=0:3qfqjipy]Atlanta_lobby.jpg[/attachment:3qfqjipy]
    if the 50 plus cats won't get you, their "fine hyper-allergenic pillows" will :laughing3:

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Well it appears that I'll never get to find that out one way or the other as after sending off two emails, one initial one and one follow up pointing out I was still awaiting a reply to my first message, where I asked would they mind a gay man and his live in partner of numerous years checking in with them I've yet to receive any reply so I as my emails went to their main reservations desk I'm guessing I've received their answer after all - wow, so if that's how the well mannered live ( well according to his website anyway) you can keep it, I think I'd rather just stay as I am !

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by frankyberlin
    check in in the "bbb in" hotel....short walk o the gay compex with many gogo bar┬┤s
    I've never stayed there but they have a kind of "coffee shop" area at reception and during the day when there is little in the "gay area" that's open, it's a useful place to pop in for a beer or a carafe of wine - maybe play a game of pool, or just observe the farangs checking into the short-time rooms with the new-found love of their lives!!

During one of those afternoons I got a tour of the accomodation. It's clean enough but fairly basic. The overall impression I get is that the hotel would benefit from some more natural light (even tho the frontage is mostly glass, it all still seems a bit gloomy inside). On the plus side, the air-con is good,the place is clean, the staff are friendly, and the room rates are reasonable.

:hello2:

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by scottish-guy
    It's clean enough but fairly basic. ....On the plus side, the air-con is good,the place is clean, the staff are friendly, and the room rates are reasonable.
    How up to date is this information?

Liked

Autumn 2011 was the last time I popped in - because I don't really visit BKK anymore, and just made a day trip.

But you have a valid point - in the intervening period it might either have turned into the Palace of Versailles or Bates Motel.
    I think we might have heard though, don't you?

On the other hand, you could try taking honestly-given information at face value for once :dontknow:

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by scottish-guy
    Autumn 2011 was the last time I popped in - because I don't really visit BKK anymore, and just made a day trip.

But you have a valid point - in the intervening period it might either have turned into the Palace of Versailles or Bates Motel.
    I think we might have heard though, don't you?

On the other hand, you could try taking honestly-given information at face value for once :dontknow:
    Well honestly SG , no offence but the poster is looking for UP-TO-DATE information, not someone's opinion !

Liked

That would be a fair point Zebby - had I been replying to the OP!

As it was, I was responding to/expanding on the comment posted by "Frankyberlin" (surely indicated by the fact I quoted him)

Now, if you are arguing that the additional information/opinion I posted is out of date to the extent that it is inaccurate - then let's have your counter-view and observations on this venue, rather than simple knee-jerk criticism.

Oh, and if you do have any observations on BBB Inn to share with us - then MiniMee will of course want the exact date and time of the last time you visited, so you better get your diary out.

:leb: