Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Gay friendly hotels in BKK

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Gay friendly hotels in BKK

...imagine...visiting Bangkok and not having sex....waste of a trip...like what else is there to do...

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Ha ha Latin - spoken like a TRUE sex tourist - and I mean that as a compliment :-)

I "hear" they have shopping malls, world class restaurants and theatres and EVERYTHING - but I'm with you on this one ! lol

Forum's veteran
    Liked

I'm all templed/palaced out...the fare served at telephone bar is fine with me...I eat out fancy when work is paying so really enjoy the opportunity to slum it...as for theatres soi twilight is all the culture/theatre I need...as for shopping...how many torso hugging t-shirts does one need. There have been long weekends where I have hardly strayed from the gay bermuda triangle of babylon...silom soi 4 and soi twilight.
    main reason i visit BKK + pats is for the excellent world class sex...all at reasonable prices...and always served with a smile....

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by latintopxxx
    is for the excellent world class sex...all at reasonable prices.....and always served with a smile....
    Always served with a smile?...you must be kidding.

"if halfway through a 3 hour session the "boy"wants to end it I "reason"with him that he agreed on a price and that he does "everything"....love the whole face thing..."

post279478.html#p279478

Forum's veteran
    Liked

..yes....and why is that a surprise????...i tell him to smile....easy....i even tell him to thank me for choosing him ......i even ask him if he likes it...and tell him the correct answer is yes....tooo funny for words.....look up the privateboy movie ...and....machofucker movies....its where i get some of my inspiration from...and relax...its only a game.....and good fun is had....

Liked

sometimes you are just too funny latin.

I have been travelling to and around Thailand for at least 25 years, and I was not aware that there were so many kinky boys in Thailand, that were into your game of being humiliated and Machofucked like a goat, with a forced smile on their face, for hours....unless of course you pay them appropriate for their services, which does not seem to be the case.

You can even trawl them from the streets and bars, like flies on a piece of shit.

This is way to much OT, but if I was you, treating the boys, like you have told us many times, and if it is the truth, I would seriously look for attacks from behind...but have fun.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

No that's why he's called Latin TOP as he once heard he might have to pay extra to be attacked from behind ? :-)

SO :-) .....and getting right back on topic - just out of pure interest and as no one was able to answer the question purely for "the craic" I've just sent an short, polite email to the Atlanta Hotel explaining that their hotel looked very nice etc and that I was thinking of staying there for a few days on my next trip perhaps, however I had noted on their website that they do try to keep certain standards so I was just checking and confirming that I, being of the homosexual persuasion, along with my Thai partner, who has lived with me in the UK for the last 12 years ( SO not true ! ) would both be made welcome as guests there ok ? :-)

So, so far I've had no reply as yet and am waiting with bated breath to hear if us gay's are also persona non grata along with all the other trouble makers on their list lol - actually I'm guessing there shouldn't be a problem as they'd mentioned that they had and encouraged artists and writers to stay and I mean come on surely you can't GET a gayer bunch of guys there if you tried :-)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Nirish guy
    .....I being of the homosexual persuasion....

Since when did You ever need persuading, dear?

arty

Forum's veteran
    Liked

scotty u really should do stand up comedy...always have a quick/witty come back...

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Nirish guy

SO :-) ....just out of pure interest / boredom and as no one was able to answer the question purely for "the craic" I sent an short, polite email to the Atlanta Hotel explaining that their hotel looked very nice etc and that I was thinking of staying there for a few days on my next trip perhaps, however I had noted on their website that they do try to keep certain standards so I was just checking and confirming that I, being of the homosexual persuasion, along with my Thai partner, who has lived with me in the UK for the last 12 years ( SO not true ! ) would both be made welcome as guests there ok ? :-) So, so far I've had no reply as yet and am waiting with bated breath to hear if us gay's are also persona non grata along with all the other trouble makers on their list lol - actually I'm guessing there shouldn't be a problem as they'd mentioned that they had and encouraged artists and writers to stay and I mean come on surely you can't GET a gayer bunch of guys there if you tried :-)

Just as a follow to my above - as yet I STILL have not received ANY reply to me polite email plus I also sent a second follow up email ( again to their main reservations email address) just asking / checking did they get my first message ok - but alas it appears us poor gays may just be persona non grata there after all it seems :-( lol

Perhaps it was my saying that I had a Thai partner who had lived here in the UK with me for TWELVE years - as obviously 12 years wasn't long enough for them not to be still considered just a money grabbing hooker and me a (lazy) sex tourist in the owners eyes - so, I wonder just how long it DOES take for him to be hooker tag free then in his view ? Or perhaps the owner is more a once your a hooker you're always a hooker type of guy ?? Well either way my imaginary live in boyfriend is HIGHLY offended and says he wont be staying there now even if they offered him a room FREE - see, now you KNOW he's imaginary as if he was real and Thai he would ABSOLUTELY be staying there come rain or shine if the room was "FREE" ! :-) lol