Quote Originally Posted by christianpfc
My current choices of places where to look for sex:

• Pattaya (booked out in advance, I donтАЩt know which boy to take home because there are several)[/*:m:1u6bp6hn]
  • Saranrom (50% chance to find a cute boy, if not it is still entertaining тАУ there is a night market and there is Khao San around the corner)[/*:m:1u6bp6hn]
  • Soi Twilight тАУ rarely, too expensive, donтАЩt like the attitude of some of the boys there.[/*:m:1u6bp6hn]
  • Gayromeo, Grindr, Camfrog тАУ not much luck lately, poor pictures[/*:m:1u6bp6hn]
  • Saunas тАУ not much luck lately, too dark, too cold[/*:m:1u6bp6hn]
  • Discos тАУ not much luck lately, too loud, too dark, too late[/*:m:1u6bp6hn]
(I shouldn't be doing this ... I know, I know)

But I will: Christian you are ~ by a very long mile ~ your own worst enemy, and that really is your bottom line.
You've thrown up (neurotic?) multiple road blocks to every single one of your choices above . . . so how can you expect anyone to even attempt to give you answer(s) to the question "Where do I find sex?" with any real expectation that their 'advice' will not shot down by you using those very same blockages.
Instead of the question "Where do I find sex?", seems to me you may want to change that to "Where can I find myself?"

Have a good day,
Sigmund