Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Tip for one week off

Liked

Off

Hi Pete,

Don't forget, you need to add the "Off" fee to the total.

I pressume you will "Off" a boy from an establishment that offers this service and I don't know any establishment that allows a boy to take a week off work while he is with a customer, whether he met the customer at the establishment or not.

As some here have wisely suggested, it is good to discuss the financial arrangement with the boy right from the beginning. If you have certain expectations you may want to attach these to financial incentives or a parting bonus.

If you fall in love / lust, you may want to enhance bonus factor based on the amount of satisfaction he provides. If he knows this in advance, he may try harder to please you. Similarly so, if he knows that if you expectations are not met that the arrangement can be terminated at any time, that may also make things easier / better for you.

There are superstar boys out there that get "offed" nearly every night, especially boys that play a role in the club's nightly show. Some boys have girlfriends / wives. Some are unavailable for long term rentals, come with conditions or are more expensive than others. It would be best to fully explore that when you are initially making the arrangement.

Many won't agree with me here, but I never promise to send money (with one exception - in my case) after I go home or to see them again next year. Live every moment to the fullest and everyday as though it were the last. Next year there will be a whole new line-up boys / young men to choose from. Subsequent years have never been as good as the first year, in my experiences.

Surfcrest

Some random comments:

- For a longer-term off, negotiate the daily off-fee. You may be surprised by the discount.

- Many boys will consider the long-term off a vacation. A couple I have known have gained weight while on their vacation. Regular meals, lounging around, extra sleep...and gettting paid for each day.

- Be sure to give you friend some space, you will both benefit and remember, he has friends and a life to live after you leave.

- Let him direct some of the activities and allow him to invite his friends to a few events (disco, beach, bowling, etc.). This is great for his status and you will likely enjoy the fun of the group and get into stuff you would not likely try on your own.

- Finally, he is a person with feelings. Treat him with the respect you would want in return.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe M
    Some random comments:

- For a longer-term off, negotiate the daily off-fee. You may be surprised by the discount.

- Many boys will consider the long-term off a vacation. A couple I have known have gained weight while on their vacation. Regular meals, lounging around, extra sleep...and gettting paid for each day.

- Be sure to give you friend some space, you will both benefit and remember, he has friends and a life to live after you leave.

- Let him direct some of the activities and allow him to invite his friends to a few events (disco, beach, bowling, etc.). This is great for his status and you will likely enjoy the fun of the group and get into stuff you would not likely try on your own.

- Finally, he is a person with feelings. Treat him with the respect you would want in return.
    Thats all good but I have another one.
    If he stops having sex, cut it short!!!

You are absolutely right.

To do a long-term off, you gotta be sure. If the vibes are right, move on.

That off fee may not be refundable, but then the bar is likely to have other fruit on the tree.

The Donald

Quote Originally Posted by Dboy
    At least you're getting warmer now. I don't have to work for people anymore. BTW, if you do ever get the chance to meet Donald Trump, he prefers a Thai-style "wai" as a greeting, rather than a handshake.
    The Donald. He's my hero. How many times has he declared bankruptcy and walked away with his creditors' money? Nice work if you can get it. I guess Young Master Cedric should be in heaven - The Apprentice, starring The Biggest Loser

Liked
    The only thing that really annoys me about these payment arrangements, whats fair, whats not etc. is that other boys in these bars, and probably the mamasans as well, know what boy is getting work and is flush with cash, and who isn't. Then the less-fortunate ones demand their "fair share" of the action as well. So even if you do the right thing for a guy and give him good payment for services, theres a decent chance the guy will just end up in a guilt-trip shakedown. Some guys are smart enough to hide their wealth, but I think they get torn between that and earning face. I have no idea the solution, it just bugs me that I'm trying to help out one guy and the whole freakin bar might be getting a piece.

In seriousness, I think 1000bt/day is the minimum and is perfectly acceptable, 2000bt/day is a bit excessive but not embarassingly so, and 3000/day is way too much. And yes this of course is ignoring any barfines or whatever. A boy might get a piece of that barfine as well, but not enough that it would make any difference in my calculations. And location within the country, like Bangkok vs Chiang Rai doesnt really factor into things with me. In fact alot of stuff is actually cheaper to buy in Bangkok than it is out in the sticks.

Dboy

What's fair for a one-week off?

Depends how many times a day you force yourself on him with your cellulite, stretch marks, questionable hygiene, and evil-smelling saliva.

Liked

btw

on a side note, if anybody reading this is holding alot of US dollars or stocks, I'd seriously consider moving it all into short-term stuff like money market funds for awhile (like from now to at least 2008). I think the ugliness in the US markets have only just begun, and just about everything is about to go wrong very soon and it might be worse than we can really even imagine at this point. Only my opinion, my name's not Ben Bernanke...I could be wrong and certain hope so.

dboy

The sky is falling! The sky is falling!
    (Buying opportunity.)

Pointless thread.

Besides, whats wrong with being a cheap charlie? Who the F cares?