Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Tip for one week off

Re: ahh ahh NAUGHTY BUT A SLAG

Quote Originally Posted by jolyjacktar
    "II dont keep any boy on a lead so to me joining me at say 10pm thru to say 8am when i get up and go swimming, i think for those hours ( about 10 in total ) Bht 1000 is a good tip.
    Maybe your the sort of SLAG that sleezes arround Pattaya all his days. no work, lots of money. Clicks his fingers for the boys to come running, ive seen plenty of LANDLUBBING SLAGS Like you arround prostitue towns and ports. You need to look at real life SLAG BUT NICE, not everyone who holidays in Thailand has your type of throw arround money. :bom:
    You really must make an effort to read the posts.

The question was how much for a boy for 24 hours a day, not for 10 hours a day.

It will dissapoint you to know that in all my years in Thailand I have only visited Pattaya about 7 times. I do not 'thrown my money around' but neither do I try to get everything on the cheap and be labelled a cheapskate.

If you can't afford a good time then don't come to Thailand - simple eh?

Liked

NBN SEE YOU SOON

Ill be there in August so with luck i will meet you then..... slag.
    I spoke into his eyes. " I thought you died a long,-- a long long time ago".
    " OH NO! not me, i never lost control, your face to face with the Man who sold the world"

I think these "Cheap Charlie" versus "Mr. Moneybags" arguments are pointless. There are plenty of guys around who are willing to have pretty much any level of financing, including none. Tourists have plenty of money but little time. If they want to hang out in the tourist places throwing their money away to finance Isaan homesteads, I have no problem with it. People who live here can wind up in real relationships or patronize less financially demanding guys, and that's ok, too.

Quote Originally Posted by pete1969
    They are two different things, and I'm at a loss for both. This is my first trip to LOS without having a BF.
    And that was rented too, wasn't it? So, really, you should be a pro by now.

Liked

sex math

The proper amount of baht to give a boy for sexual/emotional services is presently defined by the STAB Standard # 4093-12. For the year 2006, the base rate of 1000bt/night applies, along with the constant known as AF. The correct payment is derived thusly:

1000bt/nt + food & etc is the standard base rate. But if you're an asshole to any measurable degree, you are required to use the formula: (1+AF)*1000bt), where AF(asshole factor) equals the percentage of time you are an asshole.

So for example if you are an asshole only 25% of a 24-hour period (regardless of the number of contact hours):

1.25*1000= 1250bt

Please note that AF is a constant...once an asshole, always an asshole.

Also note that the STAB (Sex Tourists Accounting Board) is currently reviewing a proposal to include an additional "guilt factor" (denoted GF). This potential amendment, if approved, will go into effect 1 January 2007.

dboy

Are we taking Basic Accounting 101 over the summer, m'dear? Not helping Ma and Pa harvest the corn? You Podunk Community College boys are so droll.

Liked

no

no actually at the moment I'm designing a proprietary equities/futures risk management and electronic trading platform. College was quite a few years ago.

dboy

Re: no

Quote Originally Posted by Dboy
    no actually at the moment I'm designing a proprietary equities/futures risk management and electronic trading platform. College was quite a few years ago.
    Are you joining The Apprentice? It is your birthright as an American.

Liked

Re: no

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Sybil Thrope
    Quote Originally Posted by Dboy
    Are you joining The Apprentice? It is your birthright as an American.

At least you're getting warmer now. I don't have to work for people anymore. BTW, if you do ever get the chance to meet Donald Trump, he prefers a Thai-style "wai" as a greeting, rather than a handshake.

Dboy

Actually Dboy, tongue-in-cheek aside, you are fairly on the money.

I had dinner last night with one of Patong's few true A-list boys. He is a long time friend (never a sex partner) who always provides me with good conversation and an honest and frank assessment of all things Thai.

I told him I was considering offing a boy for a week, and asked him what I should tip. Of course, the first reply was "Up to you." I told him if up to me, I don't know. I asked if 10,000 bt was a fair price.

"Too much," was his very quick reply. "7,000 bt is good. It will make the boy happy. If you really like the boy, tip him extra 1,000 or 2,000 bt."

I replied "So, 7,000 bt is a good tip for low season."

My friend shook his head. "Good anytime. Boy not have to work for one week and get to relax. You pay for his food and for drinks. He guaranteed tip."

I told my friend my only problem is that I know the boy can't have sex every day, and I like to do. He looked at me as if I had grown a second head. "Of course, boy can have sex every day. Sex easy to do. Why not boy have sex every day?"

Later as we were having drinks on the soi, two other go-go boys stopped by to chat with us (I had offed both of these boys). My friend tell them to tell me 7,000 bt okay for one week. They both agreed. "It's okay. Anybody happy to make 7,000 bt in one week and not work."

So, the professionals think 7,000 bt in one week is fair enough. I also like how they think a one week off is "not working" (although I understand their thoughts).

Pete