Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Tip for one week off

Tip for one week off

I have been in LOS now for one month, and I have been a major butterfly offing at least 20 boys from various places. Several I offed twice, and one I had three times. However, as I look back on the month, I find it mostly a blur of faces and bodies. Several stand out for various reasons in terms of sex, and several could be BF material except they have fatal flaws (one speaks no English, one really does not like having sex with men, and one has been constantly away with back-to-back repeat customers here on holiday).

So, I'm thinking of changing gears for my second month and seeing how it works offing a boy for one week. This way, I can get to know one boy, and maybe become very comfortable with him in bed (learning his body and his likes and dislikes). Plus, it will save the constant hunt every night for a sex partner (while fun, it can get grueling and expensive). It will also provide a bit more of a companion (something I miss with a BF). I may hate this experiment after several days, or it may take several tries to find the right boy, but I figure it is worth a shot.

I'm wondering what a fair tip might be for one week in the middle of low season (and it is really low here in Patong). I work an average of ten hours per day at least six days per week, so the boy will have lots of free time. I'd really like someone who can eat with me around 6pm, amuse himself until midnight or so, go out for a few drinks after that, have sex, and on the odd night sleep with me until morning (I'm not usually a fan of sleeping with someone else in the bed, although on my off day it can be nice). I also would want a boy who can have sex every night without argument or else that would be a deal breaker (and this may be impossible or unreasonable).

1,500 bt per day would be 10,500 bt for a week. This seems high to me. Is 7,500 bt a fair offer for the services I've described? Even the A boys in Patong are not being offed every single night at the moment. Even the good ones are lucky to get two or three offs per week. I don't want to be cheap, but at the same time, I am trying to learn to be a bit more realistic about the true costs of things in LOS and not grossly overpay for everything (yes, that inlcudes the cost of a bar boy for one week of services).

Pete

Why?

DELETED

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Tip for one week off

Pete,

Just adding my two cents...

For me, the best way to ensure that I'm going to have good sex every night, is to find a different boy to be with every night. If your motives are to find that companionship and bonding stuff we all seem to NEED somewhere along the line, I think 1,000 baht a day on a long term (weekly) basis would be acceptable to almost any boy you would find. Don't be afraid to tell him what you want up front...No Honey - No Money may be a good place to start.

mai pen rai

Re: Tip for one week off

Quote Originally Posted by pete1969

1,500 bt per day would be 10,500 bt for a week. This seems high to me. Is 7,500 bt a fair offer for the services I've described? Even the A boys in Patong are not being offed every single night at the moment. Even the good ones are lucky to get two or three offs per week. I don't want to be cheap, but at the same time, I am trying to learn to be a bit more realistic about the true costs of things in LOS and not grossly overpay for everything (yes, that inlcudes the cost of a bar boy for one week of services).

Pete
    Pete, you really do come across as a penny-pinching farang. You meaness is reflected in both this thread and the previous moans about your 'generosity' in the car accident thread.

The fact that you wiill not want the boy with you 27/7 is neither here nor there. You want to off him for one week and for him to stay committed to you for that time. You object to boys who have back to back clients so I assume in his spare time the boy will not be able to go punting for others. Although as you admit you have no problems in you being a major butterfly You insist he must be prepared to have sex every night and sleep with you only when it suits you.

You off the boy for a week and then expect him to give you a discount for the times you do not want him to be with you. It is hardly the boy's problem if your workload means that you are not able to take advantage of his 24/7 availability.

Ger realistic Pete, I personally think that even 10,500 Baht for a week's off is fairly mean. Give the boy 15000 and you will then not risk being labelled a 'cheap charlie, providing of course you also pay for all of his food and drink whilst he is with you.

Liked

Pete your sums are right

Pete matey, i think if you give the boy bht 1000 a night that is good and fair. I only ever give this ammount and the boys never complain and they always want to stay with me long time. Never heard the boys call me a CHEAP CHARLY, ANYWAY THEY STILL COME FOR THE BHT 1000, SO THERE.
    Naughty but nice, Its people like you that get the boys to be greedy. Bht 2000 a day is bloody stupid money even if your boys got a golden cock. You got to look at what the wage of these boys are in there home towns and if any of them made bht500 a day i would be very supprised. So lets get real with this ehhh shipmates. Ok a nice tip on you leaving for the Airport i think is nice but not over the top.
    Dont forget also besides a bht 1000 a day he will get all meals , drink , and other little treats paid for too. So maybe "NAUGHTY BUT NICE" YOUR KNOWN AS A STUPID PRAT FOR EASY MONEY, BY THE BOYS :geek: :geek: :geek:
    I spoke into his eyes. " I thought you died a long,-- a long long time ago".
    " OH NO! not me, i never lost control, your face to face with the Man who sold the world"

Re: Pete your sums are right

Quote Originally Posted by jolyjacktar
    Naughty but nice, Its people like you that get the boys to be greedy. Bht 2000 a day is bloody stupid money even if your boys got a golden cock. You got to look at what the wage of these boys are in there home towns and if any of them made bht500 a day i would be very supprised. So lets get real with this ehhh shipmates. Ok a nice tip on you leaving for the Airport i think is nice but not over the top.
    Dont forget also besides a bht 1000 a day he will get all meals , drink , and other little treats paid for too. So maybe "NAUGHTY BUT NICE" YOUR KNOWN AS A STUPID PRAT FOR EASY MONEY, BY THE BOYS :geek: :geek: :geek:
    I always heard that sailors were mean so you pretty well confirm that . :bounce:

I agree that the wage a boy would earn in his own home village/town is much lower, that's why they moved to wherever they are and doing the job they are.

How many of us have never moved to a different profession/location for a better salary? Same same. I am sure Pete has moved both location and profession over the years to improve his financial status so why the objection to a boy doing the same?

Before my b/f moved in with me I payed the boys what I thought they were worth. I never have had and do not intend to have a set amount in mind.

If you want to be labelled a cheapo by the boys then fine go ahead and be parsimonious.

Oh FYI I have never offed a guy for 24 hours but I still think a going rate for being at a farangs beck and call for 24 hours is still cheap at 2000 Baht especially with pre-conditions as Pete is stipulating :cheers:

I have frequently offed a boy for a week or so. I prefer this to one night stands and hope for a 'good' one on my first couple of days. I do not expect them to be with me 24hrs and am happy for them to have some time off during the day. Some take it some don't. I always say up front I will give (Bt1500) each day, high or low season, and ask if they want it daily or in one lump sum at the end. I have never had a problem doing that. If the boy has been really good, and some have, I will then give an extra tip as we are saying goodbye.

I have paid 2000 for that plus of course all expenses, air tickets,gifts, etc., but would only do that with someone I felt really warm feelings for. But it is true that they will often stop "performing" without incentive. I actually think 2000 is cheap for this, especially if he completely drops his "real life" to spend all his time with you. However, I wouldn't be above paying less if a particular guy was happy with that. I think these long term things are much more variable and up to negotiation, and based on your relationship.

John, you might want to look again as I asked about weekly rates with money boys and how to go about tipping non money boys. They are two different things, and I'm at a loss for both. This is my first trip to LOS without having a BF. Outside the standard rates for a one night off, I'm still getting my bearings on what things cost (wink).

Liked

ahh ahh NAUGHTY BUT A SLAG

"I always heard that sailors were mean so you pretty well confirm that ."
    So Sayeth N BUT N. For your info "Naughty but SLAG" i work bloody hard for my bung and look after what i do earn. I give a large chunk of money i earn to an AIDS. Hospice every month. I dont keep any boy on a lead so to me joining me at say 10pm thru to say 8am when i get up and go swimming, i think for those hours ( about 10 in total ) Bht 1000 is a good tip.
    Maybe your the sort of SLAG that sleezes arround Pattaya all his days. no work, lots of money. Clicks his fingers for the boys to come running, ive seen plenty of LANDLUBBING SLAGS Like you arround prostitue towns and ports. You need to look at real life SLAG BUT NICE, not everyone who holidays in Thailand has your type of throw arround money. :bom:
    I spoke into his eyes. " I thought you died a long,-- a long long time ago".
    " OH NO! not me, i never lost control, your face to face with the Man who sold the world"