Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Playing the game with that fool ''Pt2"

Liked

Playing the game with that fool ''Pt2"

Since the original thread has been locked by "jinks" for goodness knows what reason and I cant post there I've had to go to the trouble of opening a new one.

Why on earth does it need you or anyone to grasp any nettle jinks? There are literally hundreds of posts remaining on this FLAMING FORUM about him, what good is closing further discussion about him taken on what I can only assume is a famous 'Jinks whim' based on nothing more than a 'smiles' request to cut off the oxygen supply, since there isn't any rational explanation along with the locking to explain WHY. I can't understand a word of your final post on the original thread, who asked you to grasp the nettle? "Here we go again"...."its been too quiet here of late" "Lets liven it up again...without outside help" Does not make any sense to me.

It's totally absurd, it's a FLAMING FORUM for goodness sake, 99% of it is about him, if anyone does NOT want to post, read, know, or relate to him all they have to do IS NOT VISIT THIS SPECIFIC FORUM! It does not need some mamby-pamby moderation to take away MY choice of whether to read or participate in discussions about him, I am perfectly capable of making up my own mind about it.

If you are locking it what's the point of having all the rest of the posts about him still here? It's ridiculous for one person to assume they talk for the whole membership. Surfcrest is the main author of threads on the Flaming Forum of late, that is up to him if he wants to continue that or not, it's also up to individual members if they want to read about or comment on him, it still has deep scars for some, and I do not like the idea that he can make spurious claims and accusations without somewhere members can reply and put the record straight. Smiles said it was only his opinion..........not some kind of order to obey!

And what's with the not mentioning his name bit. My advise would be to get that thread opened again and take away any threats that posts about him will be deleted....deleting to what end exactly? Smiles 'suggested' a blanket ban on all things relating to him, I disagree for the reasons stated on the original thread. If we cannot post on a damned forum specifically for FLAMING where is it going to be possible to refute anything the Sally-the-nutter spews out on another board?

{Edited to keep my word - and your advise accepted, many threads moved, to a better place, not lost, just saved !
    This thread is locked too - jinks}

Liked

Re: Playing the game with that fool ''Pt2"

Quote Originally Posted by newalaan2
    It does not need some mamby-pamby moderation to take away MY choice of whether to read or participate in discussions about him, I am perfectly capable of making up my own mind about it.

It's ridiculous for one person to assume they talk for the whole membership. Surfcrest is the main author of threads on the Flaming Forum of late, that is up to him if he wants to continue that or not, it's also up to individual members if they want to read about or comment on him, it still has deep scars for some, and I do not like the idea that he can make spurious claims and accusations without somewhere members can reply and put the record straight.

If we cannot post on a damned forum specifically for FLAMING where is it going to be possible to refute anything the Sally-the-nutter spews out on another board?
    The point is, we are not going to have discussions about him here. You are free to have discussions with him and about him on his 100% moderation free TBB or his gentlemanтАЩs board CGT. The mud does not come back here.

The point of all those threads jinks has put away for now is proving ownership of those boards and responsibility for what has been posted, what he has posted. That has been done, there is nothing more to be said about him or about anything he is involved in from now on.

The spurious claims and accusations are just made up lies now and so they only mean something if theyтАЩre given air playтАж.and so we wonтАЩt be supporting that here.

Surfcrest