Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is he missing me ?

Is he missing me ?

I prefer my Thai friends pidgin english - seems to make it more romantic lol . If anyone actually reads this - the signature he wants is Frank Lampards lol - how the hell do i get it!?

To My boyfriend Paul.

How are you. I'm fine , Now I think you working hard surely because you told me before go back

to London and Now i write E-mail it (ok or not) I hope you understand what my meaning, Today i

went in office checkschedule for me when i can work and I went to see the movie with myfriend

that is very funny and excited. It's so good if you are here with me, ok i hope you call me son .

i wish well for u always and forever ok Bye by, take care your self pls , kiss and hugs Paul.....

Phom rak khun Paul mak mak na roo mai....
    no pak wan And you Paul tell me too ....
    From **** bkk. call me soon my boyfriend

To. Paul my boyfriend

How about you ? when you have reach London That you begin to work hard agian. Be careful of

your bealth Don't work too hard Dear,morder to come back me suddenly, because I'm waiting

you all time. when you come back to me nextime, I have something special for you but I don't

told you this moment Dear, If you have free time would you mind to phone me or often send

E-mail to me. Can you do it ? that show you and me have together, Thank you for your kindly

and last, Let send me photograph and don't forget your word that promise me ( Signature ) ok.

send your love for me too alot i wait you my boyfriend

i hope it ok for u , i mean my love Takecare your self pls/kiss and hugs /sweetdream with me

From **** bkk . miss & love you alway += PHOM RAK KHUN MAK MAK PAUL.

Liked: 1
    I wish your BF can teach my friend some English

this one I received :clown:

"no i not want for you but tell you no for me you no for me too i not good now ok i love you"

:cyclopsani: :cyclopsani: :cyclopsani:
    Ofcourse I go with other Falang, it's my job, but you are the only one I love :)

Liked

frank lampard autograph

ebay auction # 8817193054 is a signed photograph of Frank Lampard. The current asking price is ┬г5. If he's a football fan, I'm sure he'd love it. I'm going to Pattaya in 2 weeks time if you would like me to pass it on for you.

Re: frank lampard autograph

Quote Originally Posted by tony279760
    ebay auction # 8817193054 is a signed photograph of Frank Lampard. The current asking price is ┬г5. If he's a football fan, I'm sure he'd love it. I'm going to Pattaya in 2 weeks time if you would like me to pass it on for you.
    thanks!! Im on it!

Forum's veteran
    Mount Calvary Baptist Church of the Redeemer
    Liked
    Lol, very sweet!

But as an aside, who's Frank Limpet and what the hell is football?
    JESUS LOVES YOU, yes, even you nancies

Liked
    i notice bidding just ended on that item. I hope you were the winner Oogleman

i notice bidding just ended on that item. I hope you were the winner Oogleman
    No - I found somebody at work ( a chelsea nut) whos going to give me one of his spare ones. thanks anyway.

BTW.....any idea what na roo mai means lol?....

Liked
    i think it means do you know. So his statement: Phom rak khun Paul mak mak na roo mai, would mean something like I love Paul very much do you know (do you under
    stand). My Thai is awful so I'm very open to correction from more knowledgeable members on this board

i think it means do you know. So his statement: Phom rak khun Paul mak mak na roo mai, would mean something like I love Paul very much do you know (do you under
    stand). My Thai is awful so I'm very open to correction from more knowledgeable members on this board
    thanks again!

Sounds like "Ting Tong" ad libs here - in a nice way