Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Gay Pattaya Guide - Advice June 2006

Gay Pattaya Guide - Advice June 2006

I recall from about 6 years ago when i stayed in Cafe Royale hotel on my very first Pattaya trip that they had an excellent folder in every room with a great list of tips - do`s & dont`s etc. DO they still have that?

Is their an online version? It would be great to be able to point somebody to something like that online where almost everything was in one place & indexed.

Liked

Do's and Don'ts of Getting around Pattaya

The brochure was put out by Ian McKnight when he was manager of the hotel. When I talked with him shortly before his death, he said that was one thing he had to update, but I doubt whether he ever did. It was certainly a popular booklet.

I don't know whether the new manager who has replaced Ian McKnight republished the booklet or updated it, nor whether the Cafe Royaloe crew still has copies available, but I assume they do.

You can check their web site and perhaps send an inquiry by e-mail. Website is
    http://www.caferoyhale-pattaya.com . It lists their e-mail address as:
    info@caferoyale-pattaya.com

G.P.

Thanks,

Sorry to hear about his death..... had no idea. have many a good memory from there..........but usually dining & singing/dancing memories.........hadn`t stayed there for long time.

I actually got offed by one of the staff there once lol........... he took me around the corner to another small hotel.........paid for the room and came back after he finished work..... he must have been really horny that day!

Aw...Do him feel left out?

Quote Originally Posted by boygeorge
    IT was your white shoes and limp wrist that took his heart.
    To bad so few have a fetish for blubber-chickens.

Liked

Please explain your logic

Well thats what makes the fantasy.I always off Ladyboys I know that dont like me.I never off boys that smile at me.I should say ladyboys as

im not a wooly moof like most of you people.
    Well why are you a most prolific contributor to a woolly moof board. Why have you been posting to this gay forum for over 2 years if you are not a poof.

How did you find this gay forum unless you were looking for other gays.

Is sex with a ladyboy not gay sex. Please explain your logic

Liked

To dream the impossible dream....

Paulg asked Billyboy "Please explain your logic."
    Come on, Paulg, you've been around here long enough to know well enough to not respond to him let alone to ask him for further drivel! Smile's repeated request to not feed the troll is sadly wasted typing.
    Besides, horizontally-challenged (fat) and vertically-challenged (midget) people have no friggin' logic!

Liked

Re: To dream the impossible dream....

Quote Originally Posted by Bob
    " ... Smile's repeated request to not feed the troll is sadly wasted typing ... "
    :blackeye: :blackeye: . . . possibly, but the upside is that it takes almost no time at all to write "PLEASE DON'T FEED THE TROLL"

Cheers ...
    Just another reason why I love living in Thailand

Sydney Program

"Daggy toons to drive away the hoons"

I wonder if they have one particular hoon in mind?

:idea: Could we have music on the board? They claim Barry Manilow (White shoe) Opera and Mozart work especially well.

IT was your white shoes and limp wrist that took his heart.
    One day i will buy some and model them just for YOU lol

Forum's veteran
    Liked

booklets

they were still there in the older side rooms when I visited in March, located near the room safe.