Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Where is latintopxxx?

Liked

Where is latintopxxx?

I have not seen him for a long time on this forum, for several days.

I just ask myself if he is doing well, or if he is just to busy to fuck the street boys from 100 TBH.?

You know, what is saved is earned.

Or did he just disappeared, and still healthy, because I asked him a simple question about his e-ticket from AMS to BKK?:

july-trip-notes-t29216.html

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Where is latintopxxx?

Simple....whilst in Pattaya I could access the forum...back in The Dusit in BKK it wouldnt work....strabgely it did work from The malaysia???? and yes had lotsa fun in Pats....prices for beach boys ranged from 500 (I didnt even bother negotiating....it was low enough already)...to 1500 which I beat down to 800....and yes I did ride them like ponies....

Liked

I had the same problem with accessing the site. Now I have TOT and the problem is gone.

Latintopxxx, I see Amsterdam as your location. How is the sex trade scene over there? Regardless of what you're paying, how much are the boys asking?

Is de paardensteeg nog the place for sleaze?

Forum's veteran
    Liked

actually the amsterdam gay scene is way over rated...its resting on its laurels....scene is mostly older guys...best way to hook up with under 30's is on the web...recon...gayday...grindr.....whores(available online...mostly east european/brazilian) are generally costly...although if one is patiant enough morroccan arse can be had at oosterpark for under тВм50.....I often catch thyls to Paris....much younger raunchier crowd...depot and l'├нmpact are my favourite sex venues.....anyway my preference is for Asians and other non Europeans...for a while had some luck renting out my spare bedroom and collecting in kind (arse).....but after a bad experience decided the trouble was worth the effort...rather pop down to cuckoos and ball empty into some anonomous recepticle....

Forum's veteran
    Liked

^^^. And to think they said romance is dead eh !! Lol

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by latintopxxx
    Simple....whilst in Pattaya I could access the forum...back in The Dusit in BKK it wouldnt work....strabgely it did work from The malaysia????
    I think, Latin, that you will find that Dusit is on TRUE internet.
    TRUE bars Sawatdee on some, but not all, of it's nodes(?).
    This has been a problem since long before . He said that he was tackling it but didn't get anywhere -- he was also a bit confused, always saying that it was a TRUE WiFi problem. Not the board changed hands - wholely true; it is unavailable on some TRUE WiFI but also on some TRUE ADSL areas.

So, I imagine that Malaysia uses a different ISP.

I am on TRUE here in Bangkok so have to access Sawatdee via a proxy.

Liked

Gaydenmark I think you will find Latin is with Beachlover/Combat/Hime etc etcetera etcetera .

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by latintopxxx
    and yes had lotsa fun in Pats....prices for beach boys ranged from 500 (I didnt even bother negotiating....it was low enough already).
    Tut Tut Latin, surely the above goes against all you stand for, I was always under the impression that the price itself was fairly immaterial to you but it was in fact the beating down of the price, whatever it was, that was your kink - if so then the above shows you were just being plain lazy this trip and you really will have to try harder - I guess it must have been all that pony riding that perhaps left you a little underpowered, get some sleep and I'm sure you'll be back to your old self in no time - whoever that may be ! lol