List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Playing the game with That Fool ...

Liked

Re: Playing the game with That Fool ...

pistols at dawn ?? tho i fear a pie chucking contest would be better suited.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Zebedee
    This nonsense between Neal and Surfcrest has far reaching consequences that affects "normal" posters on ALL the gay boards. It really needs to be brought to a finish....one way or another!
    IтАЩm not quite sure I understand my role in this from your perspective. I see this more as an attack on the web site with blows thrown my way from having exposed my identity in the sale.

I knew going into this venture that this might happen, especially given who I had to negotiate the sale with and our track record to date. Most of you only know what aspects he has made public, but I can tell you the entire experience has been filled with bizarre occurrences....from start to finish.

I really donтАЩt have a problem with the membership knowing who I am. Some of you already do and for some it is a great stretch of time, long before message boards and internet. In order to legitimize this web site, to have any and all remaining bans lifted and to be able to attract more mainstream advertising down the road there needs to be a name on the registry and the necessary availability of resources.

Neal was working on and recruiting for CGT while he was still here. In May he took over the PBB and assumed the user name of the Bitch Queen, moving the site to the URL he had always owned тАЬpattayabitchboard.com тАЬ.

He tried to keep it secret and lie to us that the CGT was not his, but as he did here with so many of his past identities and his unique stupidityтАжhe was found out. The PBB was the first time that Neal used the ploy of stealing anotherтАЩs identity тАЬThe Bitch QueenтАЭ. More and more characters appeared on the PBB, all exhibiting similar тАЬNeal likeтАЭ behaviours and illiteracies spilling slander and threats at willтАж.not just to me, but in many directions. A great deal of this has been the constant attack on this web site by its former owner.

When I was originally alerted of The AvengerтАЩs post on Monday July 15th, I immediately set out to find out who would be legally accountable for the PBB / TBB. sallysuckemsilly@windowslive.com lead me to Neal Bernard and so I am now confident that I have a sufficient amount of information to support this assertion in court, if need be.

I am very fortunate to have members, friends and supporters in the community and not just at SGT who have stepped forward and voiced their disgust over what Neal has made up and published about me and who have provided additional documentation to support my case.

I am of the belief that Neal is starving for attention and that the worst possible thing we could do to injure him back would be to ignore him entirely. If you look at the PBB / TBB now, you will see how quiet it has become with Neal in dialysis today and that the vast majority of the characters over there posting are Neal.

How I deal with this from here on in I wonтАЩt concern the board with. I think I have provided enough information about Neal and SmoothLegтАЩs connection to the PBB / TBB in my тАЬAnother New Low By Neal Bernard aka The Avenger & BQтАЭ thread to put closure to this discussion.

http://www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com...er-t29260.html

So if you want to tune in to PBB / TBB to visit Neal rambling in solitary confinement, after all of thisтАжgo ahead! LetтАЩs try though not to bring the shit off that floor here.

Surfcrest

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Smiles
    May I suggest: once the cathartic nature of this supremely off-putting row with Neal has finally played out it's course, that every single thread in this Flame Forum having anything to do (including this post) with that ghastly little man and his horrible little antics, be either deleted or cut out en masse from this Forum and saved in some cyber-place not available to the members here. The only way of 'winning' (for want of a better word) this mess is to turn Neal into exactly the non-person he clearly dreads being above all else.
    Everything about him deleted? maybe.........maybe not, you are certainly correct in that he lives for publicity of any kind, this forum when he owned it and Happy Place were obviously just about getting himself in the public eye, to be the centre of gay Thailand attention and to have that shut off he would certainly dread. But as far as the rest of gay Thailand forums he is already that non-person you describe. Where else to you hear about him? He is shunned, ignored and virtually non-existent already. This is the only this board which even mentions that excuse for a human-being, and even that is concentrated on one forum within the Board, and the bulk of Neal references, while other's chime in, is virtually just down to Surfcrest, this in turn accounts for 90% of Neal's responses at TBB.

The other aspect about Neal's non-person status is that (apart from this specific flaming forum) one does actually needs to be proactive by physically entering the name of TBB then clicking onto his posts to have any knowledge of the man as his presence is non-existant to the rest of gay Thailand boardland. I think ONE thread containing the sum total of everything to do with the hideous man should remain. There still needs to be just one place to go to where any blatant lies, fabrications and inventions can be answered, or rather corrected to the truth without spreading it over individual threads. Neal is still a big enough crackpot to lay blame and /or make accusations, and because 'some' of his accusations and delusions can have 'a ring of truth' about them, rather than have questions like say...... administrators being able to break into PM boxes and suchlike festering away there needs to be somewhere for the 'record to be set straight'.

There also needs to remain some reminder or record of just how hideous this pathetic creature acted as owner of SGT and his subsequent actions after setting up his own board before the ink on the sale document had dried.

I read most of the forums including TBB and have yet to see ONE, even ONE post in support of Neal or even acknowledging his existence apart from his own Hydras and his bribed helpers on TBB. Since he sold SGT there has not been ONE real life person or 'friend' prepared to put their name to a positive or supportive post regarding Neal anywhere. To be hated THAT much takes some doing, but at least it shows there is still something Neal can excel at.

Forum's veteran
    Liked: 1

Here we go again, it's been too quiet here, of late, lets liven it up a bit. Without outside help.