List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Playing the game with That Fool ...

Liked

Playing the game with That Fool ...

May I suggest: once the cathartic nature of this supremely off-putting row with Neal has finally played out it's course, that every single thread in this Flame Forum having anything to do (including this post) with that ghastly little man and his horrible little antics (as evidenced by just about everything festering in that cesspool known as the Pattaya Bitch Board) be either deleted or ~ if the Admin would rather ~ cut out en masse from this Forum and saved in some cyber-place not available to the members here.

It has become more and more obvious over the months and years of both Neal's unfortunate ownership of Sawatdee as well as his poison-imbued leave-taking that he has a serious mental problem ... certainly an advanced paranoia and quite probably schizophrenia, and that dealing with him on any level is not only impossible, it is a net negative for this Board.
    What are potential new members to think when reading the story of Neal here on this forum?

The only way of 'winning' (for want of a better word) this mess is to turn Neal into exactly the non-person he clearly dreads being above all else. He already is a cipher to me personally, not even close to a living breathing human being, and when he is finally forgotten ~ dead to all ~ it will be a blessing.

Just my opinion ...
    Just another reason why I love living in Thailand

Liked

Re: Playing the game with That Fool ...

I have got to second everything Smiles has said. Just make that idiot persona non grata. If we ignore him totally he will just fade away. It does not do this forum any favours carrying on arguments with this pillock. Besides going for dialysis what else has he got to look forward to. I do not usually like deletions and moderation but the members here would be relieved if this man was expunged from this board for good once and for all. IMHO of course.
    A quick re-hash of an old joke...

Neal and Smoothlegs met up in Pattaya for a few days and each night they where going out visiting all the bars in boystown , sunee plaza and jomtien. They where using a private taxi to get about and the taxi driver waited outside each bar until they was ready to go to the next bar. After 2 nights of the same driver Neal said тАЬmy boyfriend is a driver and I know you can not drink alcohol but why donтАЩt you come in the bar with us and I will buy you a soft drink.тАЭ The driver agreed and on the 5th night smoothlegs said why donтАЩt we go to that new disco up naklua rd. They all got into the taxi and when they arrived at the dolphin roundabout a ten ton lorry hit the taxi killing the taxi driver stone dead. The police arrived 5 minutes later and asked Neal if he knew the driver. тАЬOh yesтАЭ said Neal тАЬhe takes us out and about town every night.тАЭ тАЬDo you know his nameтАЭ asked the policeman тАЬoh noтАЭ said Neal тАЬwe donтАЩt know his nameтАЭ. тАЬWell do you know where he lives so we can notify his relativesтАЭ said the policeman. тАЬOh we donтАЩt know that eitherтАЭ said Neal. тАЬWell is there anything you know about himтАЭ asked the policeman.тАЭ The only thing we know is that he has got two arseholesтАЭ said Neal. тАЬHow do you know thatтАЭ said the policeman. тАЬWellтАЭ said Neal тАж..
    тАЬEvery time we go into a bar the owner always says here comes that taxi driver with those two arseholesтАЭ
    [color=#0000BF]why you no risson[/color]

Liked

:laughing3: Yes, that.

:alc: ottytrain1:
    Just another reason why I love living in Thailand

Liked

There has been a new level achieved by PBB just recently , one which has shocked even me ! I can only assume it was done by an individual who no longer accepts the normal 'conventions' of a civilised society, one who spews his contemptuous venom from a place he knows is " just around the corner" and now feels he can say whatever he pleases.

Well , Mr. ****, there still are people with a little regard for their fellows, whether we know them personally or not, whether we like them or not, whether we agree with or not, it is call common decency ! It is inherent in most reasonable people ,and generally does not require explanation on how to behave! Clearly this is something you do not understand.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Zebedee
    There has been a new level achieved by PBB just recently , one which has shocked even me ! I can only assume it was done by an individual who no longer accepts the normal 'conventions' of a civilised society, one who spews his contemptuous venom from a place he knows is " just around the corner" and now feels he can say whatever he pleases.....
    I was also shocked when I read that post, especially before it was edited.

I can only say, that Neal is now the lowest of the lowest member creep of any boards where I have been a member, and he placed himself there, only by himself.

I don't want anyone to go downhill with their health, but even that I don't know any of you in public or private, I think his behavior is a disgrace.

Now I am sure that Neal could not continue to post on PBB, if he was not the moderator and owner Bitch Queen .

Liked

gaymandenmark you are right, i can confirm 100% neal is the BQ. i made a post on tbb last night, only myself and neal were online at the time i wrote it ... it got deleted within a few seconds of being made ...
    BQ may be many things but the ability to delete posts when not online he cant do...
    if it turns out neal is playing the part of uncle albert too then id be saddened as he is the only one worth reading on there ...
    there was a post made today by neal, who else !! he starts by saying he wants to end the war with surf and this board, then he answers his own post wanting to go back into battle ...
    the guys a complete nut job....
    lastly this will i very much hope be the last post i make on the subject of neal .. the post i meade on here was about leaving the flamming forum for the last time ... yes i failed, but like dragonmaster did i really fail !!! it was nothing to do with leaving the board again nice try fatty.

Liked

Well, timmberty I am happy you support my post.

But I also have to say, that this Saga has gone into something totally stupied and also a personally fight, vandetta and accusations between two people.

This persons can fight as much as they want, but I also think that any normal man, would never care of which post was deleted or edited on this or another forum.

That said, I still think that Neal is a creep in his behaviour .

Liked

I see a poster on PBB has now hinted at tracking (I assume SG ) down !

{Link deleted - forget this clown - jinks}

While myself and SG have traded barbs on a number of occasions , there are in my view, limits,as to what is " fair game". The above link is hinting at something that is beyond taking the piss or even insulting someone. That particular poster (on PBB ) doesn't seem to accept boundaries or understand where to "draw the line".
    That board is now actually dangerous, and the offending individual should be treated like the pariah he has made himself!

Liked

Zebedee, yes you are quite right in your observations - nobody with any sense of right and wrong, with any sense of decency, would be behaving as we see over on PBB/TBB.

Almost daily there are appeals for the real names, addresses, and photographs of certain people considered to be "enemies".
    In some cases, such information has been published. Private information which ought never to have seen the light of day and has no place on what is supposed to be an anonymous board - or indeed which should appear on any anonymous board.

In case you missed them, there have also been very thinly-veiled threats of physical violence directed towards Surfcrest, Gaybutton, myself, and others - on multiple occasions.

Any rational person must ask himself these questions:

If (as we are supposed to believe) there really is a separate person called Bitch Queen, why does he allow his board to be polluted and totally dominated by such content - if it is not himself who is posting it?
    Why did he publish the recent allegations that were made against Surfcrest (now crudely edited - but with their target - "Smurf" - still clearly identified in the thread) if he were not behind it himself?

PBB/TBB long ago went well past the bounds of harmless banter, it is not a Bitch board in any sense of the term - it is a Board for warped individuals to seek to bully others they perceive to be "enemies". Anybody who speaks out against it (as Timmberty has recently found out) is quickly put on the list of enemies and subjected to the same intimidatory tactics.

Finally, I have heard many times the idea put forward that if PBB/TBB and the person controlling it were merely ignored or appeased, the problem would go away. Surely (despite jinks urging us to "ignore the clown") nobody can now believe that to be an effective way of dealing with the situation.

Liked

SG, I agree wholeheartedly with everything you have said on this particular subject.

But the reality is, THAT individual is "out of control" ! On the one hand the "idea" of a forum for unabiased rebuttals ,levels the playing field ( with regard to moderating) , to which I subscribe .

But as we now see "no moderation" is equally unfair , to the extreme PBB has taken it, more than unfair ( in your case) dangerous !
    This nonsense between Neal and Surfcrest has far reaching consequences that affects "normal" posters on ALL the gay boards. It really needs to be brought to a finish....one way or another!