May I suggest: once the cathartic nature of this supremely off-putting row with Neal has finally played out it's course, that every single thread in this Flame Forum having anything to do (including this post) with that ghastly little man and his horrible little antics (as evidenced by just about everything festering in that cesspool known as the Pattaya Bitch Board) be either deleted or ~ if the Admin would rather ~ cut out en masse from this Forum and saved in some cyber-place not available to the members here.

It has become more and more obvious over the months and years of both Neal's unfortunate ownership of Sawatdee as well as his poison-imbued leave-taking that he has a serious mental problem ... certainly an advanced paranoia and quite probably schizophrenia, and that dealing with him on any level is not only impossible, it is a net negative for this Board.
What are potential new members to think when reading the story of Neal here on this forum?

The only way of 'winning' (for want of a better word) this mess is to turn Neal into exactly the non-person he clearly dreads being above all else. He already is a cipher to me personally, not even close to a living breathing human being, and when he is finally forgotten ~ dead to all ~ it will be a blessing.

Just my opinion ...