Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: A perfect bar?

Liked

A perfect bar?

Everyone has their own tastes and preferences, but having grown rather weary of the formulas used in most gay venues, I got to thinking about what I would like to see, mindful of what might be commercially viable.

1) Location

Easy access of gay friendly hotels, but otherwise set away from the noisy hub of the nightlife areas, and not overlooked by nearby buildings.

2) Hours

Early - typically 2pm to 11pm, after which remaining customers are likely to be game for the heavier nightspots

2) Facilities

Simple but well fashioned -

a) Sports lounge, lightly air-conned, with multiple TV screens showing various sporting events at moderate volume levels. Furnished with low tables and couches that can seat a boy and a customer comfortably.

b) Pool, outdoor, with loungers and parasols, all boys expected to spend some time in the pool each day, and to swim naked.

c) Pool bar, indoor and adjacent to pool, conventional cocktail bar with high stools and music at moderate levels.

d) Short time rooms, probably upstairs, kept clean and well appointed.

3) Dress code for boys, away from the pool

I hate the guesswork, so think there should be a simple code:

- Boys who only go top to wear football shorts with nothing underneath

- Boys who only do bottom to wear briefs/budgie smugglers

- Versatile boys to wear a long football shirt that covers their modesty, but with nothing below

- Boys who haven't cum recently, and feel ready to produce their next offering with a customer; to wear a simple necklace, consisting of a single white seashell threaded on a cord..

OK, I'm sure some of you will say that you wouldn't be seen dead in place like that - but say what you'd like to see instead..!

Forum's veteran
    Liked: 1

Re: A perfect bar?

How about setting up a "hankie code" = better than top/bottom/both !

Forum's veteran
    Liked

That description reminds me of a scene set in Manila in the film series, Human Trafficking... with the pool and the "short time rooms" and everything.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_Traf ... miniseries)

Liked

Mr oldgit, Nothing much in Thailand seems to conform to your preferences for your experiences . Find yourself a setting elsewhere which does conform. ?It appears most posters on SGT are basically happy with the way their sexual fantasies and holidays are fulfilled here.
    reference your post re money-boys who will allow you to expel your bodily fluids into their mouths. Where is this magical and elusive place where all prostitutes allow this.
    As an avid reader on SGT I have found some the info posted here to often be quite useful to help enrich my holidays here. Sure there are some things here which dont always live up to my expectations, but hell I come here to get what I want and I dont need to look far to find it.
    Please inform us when you find this elusive haven which will satiate ALL our desires.

ps: I realise your post may have been tongue in cheek, but my response still stands, as my OWN opinion about your post.

Liked

Am I the only one who thinks that Old Git ought to get together with Christian - and together they can both make their dreams come true. :occasion5: