Lucky returned to his creator on 6 July, 2013.

Few may remember him but, in my mind, I cannot forget. Lucky worked at MicMy Bar in Sunee Plaza for many years, ever since I first visited Pattaya in 2000. After many hours in the air and in a taxi I would arrive in Pattaya at 2:00 AM, or after, and seek a drink and a little company at Mic My bar which was then just a beer bar. Lucky was always there to greet me and provide me a
welcome to Thailand smile. Not a handsome boy but someone who was always friendly to please and convivial.
For the past year Lucky was very sick in the hospital although I knew not of the malady or the cause, possibly some form of cancer which affected his speech. Just a few weeks ago he had sent me some text messages asking for some help to leave the hospital and return to Pattaya to work. He even called me in my home country and spoke briefly but difficult to understand his speech. I did send him money but not knowing the true extent of his condition which was terminal. His last request was to bring him some perfume and jeans, size 28 . Surprisingly I was in a shop and found a pair of Lucky Brand jeans size 28 which I brought with me but too late to give him.

RIP Lucky, I miss you,

Fran├зois