Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Best Boy Recommendations

Correction

Oops! Champ Isan (or Champ E san as written on the side wall) is actually located at the corner of Pattaya 3rd Road and South Pattaya Road - not Central Pattaya Road. Sorry if anyone lost their way due to my usual lack of directional skills.

Liked
    I would have sworn it was "Charm" Esarn (not "Champ") but I might be wrong.

Whatever the spelling, here's a map for it's location. There could well be other Isaan music places in Pattaya, but I believe this is the largest and best known.
    On weekends it's a great hoot . . . during the early part of a week a lot quieter. Decent, cheap, Thai food served . . . ask for less heat if you want, it's Isaan food and can be very spicy.

If you like one of the dancers, go up to him during one of their many breaks and ask him to sit with you and have some food and drink(s).

I once became quite enthralled with one of the dancers there (he was "different" from the rest ... a easy graceful way of dancing which was quite charming & sensual). I met him in the back ~ the hong nam is behind the stage ~ and told him I thought he was a very beautiful dancer (and meant it!) and gave him a 100B tip. He came over to our table during the next break and then sat with us the rest of the night. He was as handsome and gentle as they come, though I'm glad Suphot was there as he spoke very little english. A really pleasant evening and we came back again another night and he sat with us again.
    This happened 2 years ago, and we went there again this year to look for him, but naturally our friend was no longer there.

Whether any of the dancers will go off with you at the end of his shift is another question.

Cheers ...
    Just another reason why I love living in Thailand