Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Best Boy Recommendations

Best Boy Recommendations

I know, but its been awhile since we've heard anything of the better boys in the bars. Ones that are true to their word or better. I am arriving in a couple weeks and would like to hear some comments and besides I think the good ones deserve the support.

Are you asking for specific name, number, and bar recommends? Sounds very interesting, but maybe better to try:

barboypimp.com

If your in BKK - try solid bar. Ask khun lek whos good etc

Liked: 1
    forget the bars, trust me , the best boys can be found at the Isaan dance and song show, the place is near a car rental place somewhere where the old Icon show bar was, I was with my rented bf and he suggested the place, you will see more stunning good looking boys there than in any go go bar. you probably will be the only farang so you will get a lot of attention. I certainly go there my next trip , but than alone :clown:
    Another good place for real lookers is Maya at walking street, best time to arrive is after 2 am.
    Ofcourse I go with other Falang, it's my job, but you are the only one I love :)

It's too bad Gaybutton's "match making" service is now defunct (along with the rest of his most informative website). He would have been glad to point you in the direction of Pattaya's best prostitutes for a nominal fee of $150 per head. Cash only, please. No receipt given.

Quote Originally Posted by boygeenyus
    It's too bad Gaybutton's "match making" service is now defunct (along with the rest of his most informative website). He would have been glad to point you in the direction of Pattaya's best prostitutes for a nominal fee of $150 per head. Cash only, please. No receipt given.
    I think you mean Pattaya's best lady boys with a face only Mother could love, as well as Pattaya's most likely to be next on the bus back to the rice farm.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Best Boy Recommendations

luvThai,

I know a slurry of boys I could highly recommend, although, according to the e:mails I'm receiving, they love me and only me and will not go with another farang.

On a serious note, beauty is always in the eye of the beholder, and you're probably better off finding your own shining star.

Jetsam,

We must be on the same path.

Those Isaan dancers are hot!!! I went to the show for the first time with a boy at my side and a small group of his friends. The next time I went alone to see the dancer I had my eye on during my first visit. He spotted me walking in and ended up teaching me some really nice Isaan dance moves.

Maya is also great (after 2).

Have you ever checked out SBI Karaoke (Naklua) after midnight? It's also a hotbed for local boys, many non-working, especially on the nights where they have live entertainment. Another place you want to visit when you're alone.

mai pen rai

Where Is My Wandering Boy Tonight?..The one I want to meet.

Quote Originally Posted by Jetsam
    ....the best boys can be found at the Isaan dance and song show, the place is near a car rental place somewhere where the old Icon show bar was,
    Is there another?... Or that the place near the elevated highway on the right when headed toward Jomtien?
    Every time I go there a lady comes over and sits with me.
    (Add to shopping list: white shoes.)

Thanks

I am partial to slim smooth longer haired guys but a great smile will do it every time. Does anyone know the name of the Issan dance and show bar? thanks again.

Re: Where Is My Wandering Boy Tonight?..The one I want to me

Quote Originally Posted by Edith
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetsam
    ....the best boys can be found at the Isaan dance and song show, the place is near a car rental place somewhere where the old Icon show bar was,
    Is there another?... Or that the place near the elevated highway on the right when headed toward Jomtien?
    Every time I go there a lady comes over and sits with me.
    (Add to shopping list: white shoes.)
    There sem to be a load of Isan song and dance places in Pattaya. The main one I go to is Champ Isan and, don't quote me on this, is located on Pattaya 3rd Road at the corner of Central Pattaya Road. I could be wrong as I normally just jump on a little bus and ask to go to Champ Isan and the drivers all seem to know.

I was there last night and it was packed out with many guys & girls of all ages, mainly from Isan. It's a great mix of straights and gays and ladyboys and last night there were many farang's with their boy specials. I think everyone had a great time, especially the Thai's as some winner of one of those 'superstar' singing competitions was performing, but the rest of the regular singers also were tremendous. It is best to go with someone or with a small group but even when you are sat alone (last night I was alone a few times as my friend and his friend bounced around energetically infront of the stage) you will always enjoy people watching, listening to the sounds of Isan and in many cases have Thai's come up and chat or clink glasses.