Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: River cruises between Seam Reap and Ho Chi Minh & return

Liked

River cruises between Seam Reap and Ho Chi Minh & return

I had posted details of a cruise ad some months ago. Yesterday I had several emails about a cruise down the Mekong between Ho Chi Minh and Seam Reap. This was in a travel supplement of the Sunday newspapers.

The cruise appeals to me as the cruise is only 5 days with two days in a CARAVILLE HOTEL in HO CHI MINH and two in RAFFLES HOTEL DтАЩANGKOR in SIEM REAP

The brochure is very lavish and can be viewed here. Trips are operating now until end of February, both ways.

http://www.cruising.com.au/util/doc.jsp ... 523916.pdf

note to moderator I do not know how to get pdf to jpg?

Wombat : an Australian marsupial that eats,roots and leaves

Liked

Re: River cruises between Seam Reap and Ho Chi Minh & return

I have stayed in the Raffles at Siem Reap. It is an outstanding property if you enjoy the elaborately deferential style of service that disappeared elsewhere with the Raj.
    "The fruits of peace and tranquility... are the greatest goods... while those of its opposite, strife, are unbearable evils. Hence we ought to wish for peace, to seek it if we do not already have it, to conserve it once it is attained, and to repel with all our strength the strife which is opposed to it. To this end individual[s]... and in even greater degree groups and communities are obliged to help one another... from the bond or law of human society." [Marsilio dei Mainardini (c.1275-1342), Defensor Pacis]