Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Giving up the ghost

Liked

Giving up the ghost

It would appear that Cruising Gay Thailand is either going out of business or something like that. No posts there since June 21 and even before that most of the posts were by the administrator, Bones

Liked

Re: Giving up the ghost

agree, its very quiet there.

Liked

The major problem is that he had and still does not have, a business plan for either forum. Whilst he is running around pretending to be half a dozen females he is showing no wit, no sparkle and his only attraction is from people who are waiting to see him fail.

It is like watching a person on a ledge waiting to jump. After a while people get the urge for someone to push the person over, so they can see the dead body and move on, without pity.

He is based in Pattaya and moving to Phnom Penh really has not thought the issue through. Too busy screaming his many tits off, on others more successful.

So he is leaving Thailand Is the title relevant to his new location?

Should it be Cambodia, South East Asia or Asia. [all including the word gay]

There are enough stories on the other gay forums throughout Asia for him to lift and republish. Nobody in Pattaya would consider advertising with him now.

The best thing he can do for his own mental state is to retire PPB and reconstruct his Cruising Gay Thailand into a new wider format.
    Wombat : an Australian marsupial that eats,roots and leaves

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by lonelywombat
    The best thing he can do for his own mental state is to retire PPB and reconstruct his Cruising Gay Thailand into a new wider format.
    I've totally lost touch with who-is really-who on PBB, I always thought that Queen Bitch, Uncle Abert were one of the Baht-stop crew and that he was not a hydra, but in another thread Surfcrest claims he is virtually all the main players on PBB under hydras.....has the original Bitch queen left PBB and Neal has taken over that hydra too?

Is he wholly controlling PBB now? I understood he 'donated' the forum to them and will therefore have a huge amount of influence but are you and Surfcrest now saying that he is the one and only controlling/owner there now? I find it very hard to believe he could be some of the obviously (to me) Brit owned hydras with Brit based comments which I would imagine he is completely ignorant of such as Uncle Albert and Queen Bitch etc.. He is a thick, ignorant, witless yank and some of the comments can be witty and amusing (those not specifically using nasty insulting language) of which he would totally and utterly incapable of. So how could HE retire something which is not wholly his? Are there not other main players there now?

Liked

PBB and the future

How Neal can continue to be a dominant commentator on Pattaya when he will be living in Cambodia within a week or two

The most recent post is three weeks old about rain. There is a comment from kjun 12 a week later that has been suggested is Neal once again

The next post a promo for an expensive dinner at Brunos, dated 15 May in error added to by Nicky, otherwise is now over 6 weeks old.

Surely he can get his act together instead of carrying on like an overage fag at a drag night

Liked

By responding to you newalaan2, the subject of this thread would now belong in the Flaming Room.
    I once believed Miss Sally was Flintstone and that turned out to be true.

Throwing Uncle AlbertтАЩs name into NealтАЩs looooooooong list of hydras heтАЩs used with little or no success was more of a jab at both of them, in reference to the term тАЬgormless cuntтАЭ now being used by the big idiot.

YesтАж.I believe the Bitch Queen as of May 25, 2013 is indeed Neal.
    Bitch Queen
    Admin - Founder

joined May 25, 2003

Something indeed happened on May 25, 2013тАжperhaps down a dark alley in the middle of the night?

I think IтАЩve already summed up what I believe. I donтАЩt pretend or care to know the other fine details. I rarely ever go there anymore unless IтАЩm warned by a member about a post.

I believe poleaxe already summed up who the limited number of PBB members areтАж..

Quote Originally Posted by poleaxe on the PBB
    Posting our real reasons would allow you to tell who we really are. This is an anonymous board you prick. Most of us post on Gaybutton Thai (only to post back to our friends comments) and know what our fate would be if fat ass knew we were daring to tell the truth about him.
    Clearly we have little in common.

Surfcrest

Liked

Why has my post and thread been stolen/hyjacked by those who want to talk about Bitchboard? People like Newalann2 who always seem to have an axe to grind jump into a thread and start their crap.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by ofage
    Why has my post and thread been stolen/hyjacked by those who want to talk about Bitchboard? People like Newalann2 who always seem to have an axe to grind jump into a thread and start their crap.
    Cumulative contributors perhaps. I think if you were looking for a response beyond what frequentflier offered you, you were bound to get something back that involved either Neal or the PBB. I donтАЩt think newalaan2 can be blamed for anything, as this thread could have been pulled this way by pretty much anyone. Even you ofage, have been mentioned three times already on the PBB since you joined SGT with their ridiculous claims about you. Perhaps this was seen as more than a coincidence, that you asked about this?
    Look at the OP;
    Quote Originally Posted by ofage
    It would appear that Cruising Gay Thailand is either going out of business or something like that. No posts there since June 21 and even before that most of the posts were by the administrator, Bones
    Cruising Gay Thailand Neal is the owner and represents 50% of the membership, kjun12 the rest.
    going out of business If itтАЩs about business or CGT, then itтАЩs about Neal.
    something like that The something like that or the reason offered up in the response was the PBB.
    most of the posts were by the administrator, Bones Bones = Neal

Sorry

Surfcrest

Quote Originally Posted by Surfcrest
    Cruising Gay Thailand Neal is the owner and represents 50% of the membership, kjun12 the rest.
    Me old mate kunt12s on another gay bored. Oh joy. I thought he was just on Headless Chooks (aka Thaivisa).

Forum's veteran
    Liked: 1

Quote Originally Posted by BrisbaneGuy
    Headless Chooks (aka Thaivisa).
    Translation for those who don't speak oz.

headless chickens