Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Sihanookville, Cambodia

Liked

Re: Sihanookville, Cambodia

Somewhat amused to read the URL for the Utopia page for Cambodia as Tip - Scam
    "If you think you understood what I said you weren't listening" - Alan Greenspan

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by ofage
    Have any of you visited this place? A large percentage of the things I've read about it are negative. If you have been and know anything about the place, please tell us. Anyone know the islands off the coast of Cambodia and are they worth visiting?
    Just had a email from a friend who is staying at Kep Cambodia. He holidays there several times a year. At the moment it is hot and rainy

There is no gay scene It is close to the border of Vietnam Has a strong French influence and tons of seafood.

Worth doing your own research.
    Wombat : an Australian marsupial that eats,roots and leaves

Moving to Cambodia? This is a grate article http://www.khmer440.com/k/2013/07/7-rea ... -cambodia/

Liked

Sihanoukville is a very nice town, with several quiet beaches and some very nice islands.

I stayed at Cheers and had a good time.
    Had some "available" freelancers in the bar, plus some hotel staff who appeared to be encouraged to flirt with customers and no more.

Forum's veteran Manforallseasons's Avatar
    Liked

Apparently no great reason to go, thanks.
    "In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"

Liked

manforallseasons, 4 negative posts this thread. You are getting worse. Tell me do you ever leave Pattaya any more?

Forum's veteran Manforallseasons's Avatar
    Liked

Things must be tougher than I thought.

My friend was at the airport to see off a friend and he noticed a bar owner entering the same flight. Only difference is his friend travelled in business ,the bar owner down the back. This was discussed today and it has been stated the same man travels to the airport by bus.

Getting rugged these days in the bar business.(guote)witchhunt.

You certainly know what is negative :bootyshake:
    "In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"

Liked

mfas is this the guy that lmtu used to say keeps falling off his motor bike, pissed

Liked

Taking my life in my hands by having this quote from the Cheers website considered 'negative' - or even subversion - by our very own lonely wombat ... but what the hell, let's live dangerously (and that's leaving aside the normal parroting by the witch hunter) and suggest this news, not good news mind you as 'gay stuff' goes, but news none the less:

Due to the lack of support from the international gay community this last high season, we are thinking of turning Cheers Cambodia into a straight resort, if only 10% of the gay tourists visiting Sihanoukville stayed here instead of staying in other places, but just coming to our great bar to see the shows, enjoy great music, food & drinks, we would be expanding, making sauna, massage etc.

The next season 2013/2014 will be the test, if nothing changes, there will be no 100% Gay Bar, Hotel or Restaurant in Sihanoukville in the year 2015.
    .http://www.cheers-cambodia.com/index.php
    Just another reason why I love living in Thailand

Liked

Perhaps Cheers could benefit from a slightly higher profile on various gay websites.
    Guess they might gain some custom if air links their ever improve too.