Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: The house we are building in Surin

Liked

The house we are building in Surin

[attachment=6:3pyl8l35]P1050690.JPG[/attachment:3pyl8l35]
    The house we are building in Surin. Tricky build as the house takes up almost all of the land .It's a type of wrap around courtyard house .starting price around 4.8 miles but there will be lots of extras plunge pool steam room central air kitchens .The window glass in laminated 6mm green glass very costly unbreakable and cool.

Attached Images Attached Images

Liked

Re: The house we are building in Surin

p
    Attached Images Attached Images

Liked

Re: The house we are building in Surin

Where were you when I needed you during my building/renovation stint 10 years ago? All alone I had to reinvent all the wheels (and I'm not a professional) ie right-angled corners, plumb walls, sunken ducting, non-tilting lentles, doors that went all the way up and down, grout under the whole floor tile, electric wire connecters, heat resistant pipes.....
    There's said to be a book in everyone so I suggest you keep a diary now for your literary retirement project. The best-seller ingredient will not be involved with construction at all but with the never ending stupidity of farangs, gay and straight, building lovenests in the ricefields on sacred thai soil in the hope of a happyeverafterness that mostly never comes. You can start on that particular section of the book right now by interviewing the many skeletal falangs lurking in the longstays of Pattaya before they kick the bucket- they've turned a little pail already.
    If perchance I get ISSARN FEVER again I will be using your company- seriously professional work going by the pictures.