Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Kamagra.....

Liked

Kamagra.....

Seems like there has been a crack down on pharmacies selling karagra pills and gel.
    I get terrific headaches from "V" . if anyone knows where I could get some in Pattaya ( or BKK) please
    send me a private message.
    Has anyone tried the herbal ones?

Liked

Re: Kamagra.....

The pharmacy at the end of Soi VC, past Sunee towards the Soi TwoGuys is on, sells Kamagra Gel. Buy a box of 50 and they cost 50 baht per sachet = I think it's 100 baht each if you buy smaller amounts. Apparently they only sell to farang not thais as it is illegal, not sure why???
    A conscience is what hurts when all your other parts feel so good.

Liked: 1

Re: Kamagra.....

Quote Originally Posted by Liamog
    The pharmacy at the end of Soi VC, past Sunee towards the Soi TwoGuys is on, sells Kamagra Gel. Buy a box of 50 and they cost 50 baht per sachet = I think it's 100 baht each if you buy smaller amounts. Apparently they only sell to farang not thais as it is illegal, not sure why???
    I bought Kamagra this week in Jomtien, Tapraya Road pharmacy close to Nathan restaurant. 2000 for a box