Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Report on Sunee by owner Two Guys

Liked

Re: Report on Sunee by owner Two Guys

This is going to be a thread where no opinions will change and each person will express their same opinion several different ways over several different pages.
    These are the good'ol days

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Two Guys
    I also noticed another cute staямА member that I might do an in depth interview
    Is that the same as "I might offer some hands-on mentoring"?
    "If you think you understood what I said you weren't listening" - Alan Greenspan

Liked

if you look on nickysgaythailand and click thru his links you will notice twoguys website is on there.. so its already in the public domain ... i surpose if wombat had left a link via a link, he would have been told off for not just giving the direct link ... sometimes you just cant win.

Liked

I did not include that I find two Guys a great way tp find out the latest news in Sunee and Pattaya in general. For visitors I recommend this as a good start.
    Wombat : an Australian marsupial that eats,roots and leaves

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Smiles
    Quote Originally Posted by Lonely Wombat
    " ... one of my favorite places to have some naughty fun and watch the staямА dancing in their
    colorful socks
    . . I heard that one customer mistook the time of year, he thought it was the Christmas season.
    He had to be restrained from putting his head under the dancing staямАs aprons and trying to kiss the hanging
    fruit.

Gruesome (horrible) reported one of the staямА. Another staямА member, thinking he said тАЬgrew someтАЭ, replied тАЬit sure did
    when he got his gums around my plumsтАЭ.
    Creepy!
    Agree with Smiles for once... Beyond creepy. Predatory any?

Sick ukeright:

Liked

Forest House Bar
    Still the best bar in Sunee (in my opinion) for people watching and reasonable drink prices, the staямА are
    friendly and will thrash you at pool any time you want to challenge

.......until one of the 'friendly staff' steals your wallet, then the drink prices are a lot less reasonable :tongue3:
    A conscience is what hurts when all your other parts feel so good.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Beachlover
    Quote Originally Posted by Smiles
    Quote Originally Posted by Lonely Wombat
    " ... one of my favorite places to have some naughty fun and watch the staямА dancing in their
    colorful socks
    . . I heard that one customer mistook the time of year, he thought it was the Christmas season.
    He had to be restrained from putting his head under the dancing staямАs aprons and trying to kiss the hanging
    fruit.

Gruesome (horrible) reported one of the staямА. Another staямА member, thinking he said тАЬgrew someтАЭ, replied тАЬit sure did
    Creepy!
    Agree with Smiles for once... Beyond creepy. Predatory any?

Sick ukeright:

Yes beachlover I suppose it was hard for you to understand anything that is not as per the SMH. It was written in a jocular fashion and I am doubtful a lesbian would understand. He did not mention cocksticks once.

BTW almost all the people that read here are appalled with your 10,000 baht night at Hilton , expensive drinks and food and your statements about 99% of our finances . There are many expats whose income has dropped from 60,000 baht per month to half that. Yet you want to put shit on all those do not have your proverbial wealth, on your third boyfriend

I really doubt you have ever been to Thailand.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by lonelywombat
    .. one of my favorite places to have some naughty fun and watch the staямА dancing in their
    colorful socks
    fruit.

There is something almost poetic about an old prune sucking on a guys young plums....a certain symmetry
    Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one, and they all stink.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by lonelywombat

Yes beachlover I suppose it was hard for you to understand anything that is not as per the SMH. It was written in a jocular fashion and I am doubtful a lesbian would understand. He did not mention cocksticks once.

BTW almost all the people that read here are appalled with your 10,000 baht night at Hilton , expensive drinks and food and your statements about 99% of our finances . There are many expats whose income has dropped from 60,000 baht per month to half that. Yet you want to put shit on all those do not have your proverbial wealth, on your third boyfriend

I really doubt you have ever been to Thailand.
    Sorry the beachlover lesbian phrase he uses in almost all converstions is FUCKSTICK. Such a giveaway.

Liked

I had to read it twice to get the word play (gruesome - grew some, gums and plums), but then I found it funny.

Everyone who takes umbrage at this is a prude by my standards.