List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: If your dog steals the neighbors chickens....

Liked

Re: If your dog steals the neighbors chickens....

I was thinking the same thing. 20 baht will change hands and the dog will be found dead someplace being pecked by the chickens.
    These are the good'ol days

Liked

I've. had dogs pretty much all my life Matt and I would be of the opinion that its your responsibility to keep the dog away from the whacky ladys chicks :kap:

Liked

This is Asia. if your dog kills or eats her chicken, she might not hesitate to eat your dog.
    [color=#800080][i][b]I AM BUTTERFLY![/b][/i][/color]

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by RonanTheBarbarian
    Anyway, if you are fond of your dog, I wouldnt worry so much about the legalities as much as the neighbour getting fed up and poisoning the dog.
    Yep, exactly. The cops will never be called on this, because Thais just don't do that. They'll kill the dog instead, which is what I'm worried about.

And yeah, yeah... I know, you guys are right. My dog, my responsibility. If she wasn't such a bitchy little thing, I'd be more inclined to work together, and come to an amicable resolution. She's such a little hag though, and there's no reason to talk to me like she does.

No idea where my dog gets the chickens yet, but guaranteed they're not enclosed in any shape or form. It's a 30kg dog, so it's not like he gets to freely wander into all the neighbor's yards, because he's too big to fit through any of the gates. So wherever these chickens are coming from, they're completely open, unguarded, and available from the street. I'll go find out later today, and if she only has a dozen or two, I'll maybe be a nice guy and have a proper chicken coup built for her.

Banned
    Liked

So, the moral of this little fable is that one must keep ones тАШdogтАЩ under control and not allow him to entice the тАШchickensтАЩ from the neighbourтАЩs yard to come at play at your place. Even if your dog canтАЩt get in next door and they are already straying a little into the street.

There is a risk that oneтАЩs тАШdogтАЩ will be attacked if the neighbour is unwilling to come to an amicable agreement.

And if the neighbour only has a small number of тАШchickensтАЩ you could offer to help her retain them, so you can both co-exist in peace and harmony.

I hope the тАШbitchy little thingтАЩ from across the street gets the message.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Ohhhh very deep. I'm guessing we're not talking about dogs and chickens anymore though :-)

Liked

I'm keeping my eye on that hare and that tortoise in my back garden

Liked

Well, if he isn't killing them...perhaps he's trying to care for them or hurd them.
    Nevertheless, it sounds as though he's confused and thinks you or his pack leader desires this behaviour.
    If you've ever watched Cesar Milan....what he does is take the dog to the chickens.
    Have him sit or stand with you and only focus on you....not the chickens.
    If he looks at the chickens, surprise him with a gentle poke under the ribs....or a "pssssst", whatever it takes to break his attention so that he looks back to you.
    Keep doing this until he is no longer interested in looking at the chickens.
    Cesar sometimes holds the chickens above the dog to make the dog submit to the chicken....lie down and look away.
    Cesar can make these things happen pretty quick, I think the average everyday dog owner needs to ensure he's the boss first....not the dog.

You might want to consider, these chicks may be looking to get picked up............

Surfcrest

Liked

well im looking foward to the day matt tell us how a chicken has walked off with his dog in its beak.!!!

Liked

Chickens looking to get picked up ... a chicken with a dog in its beak......it's getting almost surreal now.... has somebody been putting hallucinogenic drugs in the beer?