Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Non-offable boys

Liked

Re: Non-offable boys

LOL, Martin911 - why does that not surprise me?

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by christianpfc
    *Sidenote: one of the boys had a tattoo "PALYBOY" in gothic (?) letters on his abdomen, so I had to look twice that it's not "PLAYBOY". And most of the boys can't read and write English (but that applies to most Whites who have a tattoo in Chinese as well, they don't understand what the tattoo says).
    ive seen this tattoo on loads if not all the boys christian, you have also got it wrong .. the tattoo is meant to read 'PAYBOY' they all stared getting it done shortly after they heard about a farang called latintopxxx was coming to town.

there is no rhyme or reason to relationships in the sex dens of thailand, so its crazy to try and look for any, ive learnt to look, disbelive, look again, then belive...

i have a friend who lives in pattaya he used to have 4 boys living with him, if one spent the night in his bed he got 500 baht if not he got free board and free food .. everyone did ok out of the arrangement.

Liked

Well, if the boy is indeed straight, then it would make sense that his relationship with the farang is commercial, in which case it really isn't that odd that he would stay with him while still working in a bar. In other words, I do not see how this arrangement is that out of the ordinary (for Thailand anyway).

Liked

But seriously guys -- it's Pattaya. , and there are all kinds of things going on that
    Just are unthinkable in more civilised parts of the world --

I had one lovely arrangement with my ex bf that a guy we Both liked was allowed to stay in my place during the week while my bf was in bkk at Uni , and then at weekends we all went out together to restaurants , movies , clubs and ended up back in bed at home !!! - I had to pinch myself at times , I could hardly believe my luck - we had soo much fun for that period .

I think a lot if it is down to Internet sites like gr / grinder / FB etc - so apart from lots
    of guys available in the bars / out in public etc there s even bigger numbers available in the palm of your hand

And with gays being pretty promiscuous anyway it just leads to lots and logs of different
    "Arrangements "

I've had 2 bfs ever in Thailand , one was for 2.5 years , the other for just over a year - and I
    Personally think that a lot of how both relationships lasted so long into this - both guys didn't play FB/ grinder etc and only one had a FB account - both guys were not the "social Internet " type that consist of the huge majority of guys today
    So they didn't have the deluge of temptations staring at them out of a screen -

Isnt it also more of an "Asian " thing - arrangements etc than a western way of life ??? :dontknow:

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by scottish-guy
    I was only joking about the number lol - but he is a Facebook friend !!!
    ( I gonna wait for C to bite and ask me for the number tho ) :evil4:

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by martin911
    I was only joking about the number lol - but he is a Facebook friend !!!
    ( I gonna wait for C to bite and ask me for the number tho ) :evil4:
    Can you get Christian a discount?

:evil4:

Liked

Let me just see if I've got this straight, Christian.

This boy sometimes lives with his mother and child in Jomtien, and at other times with a farang, and in between these times (or perhaps even concurrently) he is prostituting himself and entering cock competitions in X Boys?
    Yes, that's how I understood it. (The farang is not retired, by the way, he is working.) The boy works at X-Boys and it wasn't a big cock show, it was "Mr Sixpack" (which does not mean that he doesn't participate in big cock shows as well).

Liked

Does anybody else know of situations like this where the boy lives with a farang but rents himself out?
    Easy, short answer is yes. I think it is more common than you may think.

Liked

I think I've finally got the separate stories straight - hugely entertaining.

So who should play Christian in the TV series "Christian does the Big Mango"? I think Matt Damon always had a Tuetonic look about him.
    Hitchhiking's more of a challenge on the road less travelled.

Liked

Not to be OUT off LINE,

BUT CCC, could have not just posted a reply to the 2 days previous post from "egel"

ever-had-boy-say-t28841.html

started May 18 and your May 20 ???

Guess your boys that did NOT want you was worth a new fresh TOPIC, or other topics have to go to page 2-3-4 more quickly ???

Not an invitation for the :sign5: who never deleted me before