Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Non-offable boys

Liked

Re: Non-offable boys

Does anybody else know of situations like this where the boy lives with a farang but rents himself out?
    :sign5:

Forum's veteran
    Liked: 1

Too much comparison given to the HET world.

What's wrong ?

A working boy gets married and still goes out to work ( ? to support his aging partner)

Liked

LOL jinks - are you suggesting this is normal behaviour even in the HET world?

Mind you - I did always wonder why my mother dressed up in fishnets and stilettoes before going out every night.
    Even more worrying - I've started doing the same!!

But seriously - the situation Christian has alluded to - it's a bit unusual, isn't it?

Isn't it??

Liked

im missing something here .. again ... so the boy lives with a farang, and he is loyal to the farang ?
    how often do we read on here about farang who have thai boyfriends then go out looking for others for 3's up
    or going out looking for as much cock as they can find while their *boyfriend* is in bed or out with his mates ?
    it seems we expect much higher standards from the thai's than we do of ourselves...
    they are out to make as much as they can, so of course they will play around as much as any of us lot if they have the chance.

Liked

OK Timmberty - point taken - but there's a difference isn't there:

When a farang in a relationship (to the extent of living with a boy) goes out and shags other boys "on the side" then that's one thing (and something I utterly condemn by the way).

In this case however, the boy seems to be living with the farang by day and being sent out/allowed out to whore himself for cash by night.

Now, irrespective of the rights and wrongs - all I said was that it was an "unusual"situation. Are you saying it's run-of-the-mill?

Liked

i have given up trying to work out by which codes people live their lives in thailand ... we will have to wait for christians report as to whether this boy has a relationship with the farang or its just a live in arrangement..
    i was at the beach last week there was a fairly cute guy walking by with dyed blond hair, ive seen him around sunee before.
    he got called over and sat next to a weird looking farang and was bought some fruit and a coke, they seemed to be having a nice chat, then the owner of the chairs walked past and tried to get the boys attention without the farang hearing, which he did, the boy got up walked to the back of the same section and sat with another farang.
    the first farang saw him and gave him daggers but said nothing .. so i assumed the boy was hoping for a bit of fun and earn some money before his *boyfriend* turned up.
    fast forward a day the second farang was at the back of the section again, with a different thai boy, the cute dyed blond one nowhere to be seen. so far from being his boyfriend but maybe he pays well .. or they might all just be friends ??
    its things like this that make me give up questioning how or why thais/farang live there sex lives.
    i guess when you are 60/70 surrounded by good looking guys you give up wondering and just try to enjoy it.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by scottish-guy
    The farang he lives with seems to be very broadminded about what the boy gets up to.

Does anybody else know of situations like this where the boy lives with a farang but rents himself out?

I don't normally think of myself as narrow-minded (although I did get called a"prude" on here once) - but this seems a little out of the ordinary.

Christian, you certainly have a knack for falling into oddball situations LOL
    I chatted the farang up, he seemed to know better than I what was going on (the competition) and pointed out to him that I am just waiting for that boy, whereupon he replied "He lives at my place, he is coming with me tonight.". And indeed, they left with one or two other boys from the bar*, one of the boys driving the car. When I had met the boy the first time, he told me that he lives with his mother and his child in Jomtien, the farang confirmed that he sometimes stays there. I wonder what kind of arrangement they have and will try to find out more next time.

Martin911 mentioned in a post about NAB/DAVE/Idol that two of the coyote boys are staying at his place, so it can't be that uncommon.

*Sidenote: one of the boys had a tattoo "PALYBOY" in gothic (?) letters on his abdomen, so I had to look twice that it's not "PLAYBOY". And most of the boys can't read and write English (but that applies to most Whites who have a tattoo in Chinese as well, they don't understand what the tattoo says).

Liked

Let me just see if I've got this straight, Christian.

This boy sometimes lives with his mother and child in Jomtien, and at other times with a farang, and in between these times (or perhaps even concurrently) he is prostituting himself and entering cock competitions in X Boys?

Have you considered organising a group session with him, the farang, his mother, the Burmese woman who turned out not to be a woman at all , and the 50yo ugly transvestite from Saran Rom? If you can find and throw in the dwarf who used to work in NAB I think you could be on to a winner, give up your day job and open a circus.

I don't know what poor Joe must be making of these latest developments

arty

Forum's veteran Brad the Impala's Avatar
    Liked

There are more varieties of human relationships than there are stars in the heavens. Thank god, and interested to hear and know more.

Liked

I have the dwarfs number ( if C needs it ) :bounce: