Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Moving to Cambodia

Liked

Re: Moving to Cambodia

Quote Originally Posted by timmberty
    having read this thread, i am at a loss!!! does anyone belive a poster would .....join another board about cambodia, using a name everyone knows he uses .....i think there are people on here that make him look 100% sane.
    Well Timmy you must be one of the nutters - because the famous Flintstone has announced over on Bollocks Board that he DID in fact join the Cambodia forum under that very moniker!

Re: Message to Witchunt
    by Miss.Sally ┬╗ Sun Jun 30, 2013 7:32 am

....I did join Khemer440...I joined as Flintstone with my regular avatar and said I was moving to Cambodia

So, let's just get the facts correct on that one.

Liked

yes i was quite surprised when i read that ... but i still stand by what i said as miss sally says

What I did NIT do was to post that same crap to s g t and join as this "dallasmisfit"

so who was dallasmissfit ? one of the nutters ?
    watching grown men acting like school kids gets wearing after a while, but you all seem to enjoy it so carry on and enjoy. arty

Liked

Right, so you have been torpedoed on the "Flintstone" issue by Flintstone/Miss Sally himself - but you still faithfully accept his word on the "Dallasmisfit" ID?

Why?

[attachment=0:1oth5wv9]Timmy.jpg[/attachment:1oth5wv9]

Liked

why ? simple, if he was going to lie about it he would have said it was all lies, not just part of it ... he would have accused someone from here of writting as flintstone over there, so why just lie about a part of it
    now if you will excuse me, i shall move on from this childish tittle tattle.

if beachlover can get his beachy side over here then it might become worth reading for his car crash persona. but he seems to save that for the bb. if you want to talk about nutters then that is a 100% cert

Liked

Difficult to deny the whole thing when "Flintstone" had posted a great deal of personal information over on the Cambodia board (up to and including his monthly rent!!).

In any event I don't know whether "Dallasmisfit" was him or not - I'm just asking why, in the light of being wrong on the "Flintstone" issue, you believe your judgement on him to be reliable :dontknow:

On your second point - If that vile, sneering "Beachie" persona (who routinely insults lots of SGT members elsewhere) were to be brought over to SGT I would hope it would be deleted within 24 hours.

Whether Beachie on PBB = Beachlover on SGT is another matter. Unfortunately Beachlover has spurned at least 3 opportunities to deny it when asked directly.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by witchhunt
    Over dinner last night it was pointed out that Gene aka as dallasmisfit, daboss and many other names, whilst bashing Sawatdee on his bitch board was actually posting here seeking advice...
    Gene? Is that a username on this or another forum or are you referring to his first name, which is Neal as far as I know?

Liked

Dallasmisfit "signed" his post "Gene"

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Surfcrest
    dallasmisfitтАжaka Neal must have registered before the screening process began. I'll be following this one up to see if we have any more.
    Surfcrest
    I can now confirm that dallasmisfit is not Neal.

dallasmisfit = kjun12 = Tierman = canadien = ofage

Your man on the scene,

Gene

Your guess is as good as mine as to why kjun12 is asking on behalf of Neal.
    I told kjun12, back when he was deactivated that I would consider reinstating him if he didn't engage in anymore hydra games.
    Unfortunately, we'll be saying good bye to Gene permanently now.

Surfcrest

Liked

Comment on PBB

Postby Miss.Sally ┬╗ Sat Jun 29, 2013 1:31 pm
    I loved them all even the comments about me. Very funny and I loved all of them especially Lonely's.

The right to post boring cut and paste news items that are of no interest and news to no one and then claim they have been emailed to you by a nonexistent friend is a right that is reserved strictly for use by the Lonely Wombat, a man sunk so deep in his personal misery that he radiates broadband resentment.

Liked

I had a look at the PBB non bitch forum and guess what, almost all of the posts were cut and post, just like he is abusing LW for. Went to cruising gay thailand and guess what? All the posts in Gay World have been cut and pasted by Neal this time using the nick Bones and no credit given. Just like the old LMTU