Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Moving to Cambodia

Liked

Re: Moving to Cambodia

Quote Originally Posted by Surfcrest
    I find it incredible that he has seemingly gone this far already with this Cambodia plan without doing any research prior.
    Be fair Surfcrest, this is exactly how he bought SGT - no research, he simply believed he knew what members wanted, went ahead and promptly lost half his original investment. The leopard does not change his spots. He is being completely consistent in his behaviour.
    "If you think you understood what I said you weren't listening" - Alan Greenspan

Liked

Oh well, after deliberately NOT saying Dallasmisfit was Flintstone:
    Quote Originally Posted by scottish-guy
    .....In any event I don't know whether "Dallasmisfit" was him or not....
    And after previous thinly-veiled allusions to physical harm befalling Surfcrest and Gaybutton - it seems to be my turn again :

by Miss.Sally ┬╗ Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:37 am

Old Scott the Scottish git .... Wonder when someone is just gonna shut her mouth once and for all next time she is in town?

Well Miss Sally - it certainly won't be you because you wouldn't recognise me if I stood next to you in the street.
    One of the most satisfying times was when I sat eating a meal directly across from you and you had no idea.

Anyway, getting back on topic - now that he has opened a thread on "his" PBB about Madame Jim I think he ought to speed up his move to Cambodia - but my prediction is that it will never happen and it's all yet more piss and wind.

Liked

Wonder when someone is just gonna shut her mouth once and for all next time she is in town?
    That's exactly what Madame Jim must be thinking! I reckon Neal has well and truely outlived his welcome now in Boyztown...and if he ever ventures back he'll be looking over his shoulder for Madame Jim and her large posse of BoyzBoyzBoyz boys!
    What with B lurking behind him biding his time...haha... plus all the enemies he's made Neal must have a death wish. And as for those " thinly-veiled allusions"...they can work both ways. What a total loser!!