Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Grindr Screen Shot

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Grindr Screen Shot

Have seen screen shots of Grindr posted on other sites. Still haven't found out whether it's legal here to post an oveview
    of photos/members while in Bkk/Pattaya, but you MAY want to save this as a momento of your trip. Hell I still dunno if I am even going to take my iPhone because of roamng charges, up to you. But if you are desirous of doing so here are the instructions:

(lost the link)

Navigate to the application, web page, or iPhone app you'd like the screen grab from so it presents the image you'd like to see captured. You can see in each of the attached images how it works from any application. If the image is one that includes text, you can even type instructions or descriptions on the screen.

Now comes the simple step which is built-in to iPhone software version 2.x and doesn't require an additional application to do screenshots. Simply press and hold the "Home" button at center bottom of the iPhone, then press and release the "Sleep" button on top right of the iPhone. This causes the iPhone to "flash" white briefly and the image is added to your "camera roll" on the phone.

Navigate to the iPhone "Camera Roll" application and you'll see the screen snapshot you just made as the last image on the roll. It's a high quality image in jpg format which you can email to yourself, so you can save it and upload to your blog or web site. The images come in handy to illustrate step-by-step instructions, as you can see here. ;-)

Would be great to see whats available on Grindr in TH.
    If you can't post them, perhaps a PM to me ? hehe

Liked

Re: Grindr Screen Shot

You can do the same with Samsung Galaxy .